Favourite villagers you have had in all your towns?

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
I know it's impossible to remember every single villager that you have had live in your AC towns, (depending on how much AC you play!) And I thought it would be fun to make a list of all my favourite villagers I have ever had the pleasure of living with, throughout my Animal Crossing journey!

Starting with my first town, Eeville.. I didn't exactly have a set dreamie list yet, so I just allowed everyone to move in! My first town did allow me to get attached to Kiki, Fauna & Pecan...

By the time I made my second town, Merville, I had a dreamie list ready, and a few villagers moved in before I could complete that list, but I loved the extra villagers who came to stay for a while!

When I made my third town, Erised.. I already had a very particular set of dreamies I had in mind.. so these villagers were the only ones I had in my third town...(minus the starting villagers I don't remember xD)

I used this website to make my lists!: https://tiermaker.com/create/animal-crossing-villagers-351857

What about you? Who are your favourite villagers you've ever had??

Last edited:
Antonio is my favorite, which is why he shows up so often. Otherwise, I like to have new villagers each time.

The tier list didn't have the newest amiibo-added villagers, so I'd have put Azalea the rhino here as well if I could!

NH1.jpg

I was really into AC when New Leaf was out, so I had two towns at once. My New Leaf villagers are some of my favorites ever.

NL1.jpg

NL2.jpg

And of course, the original crew:

WW.jpg

Bonus: Top 10 of all time

top10.jpg

Attachments

• top10.jpg
    top10.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2
Antonio is my favorite, which is why he shows up so often. Otherwise, I like to have new villagers each time.

The tier list didn't have the newest amiibo-added villagers, so I'd have put Azalea the rhino here as well if I could!

View attachment 530436

I was really into AC when New Leaf was out, so I had two towns at once. My New Leaf villagers are some of my favorites ever.

View attachment 530437

View attachment 530438

And of course, the original crew:

View attachment 530440

Bonus: Top 10 of all time

View attachment 530445
I love how Lolly and Tipper appear multiple times, as well! :love: And PASHMINAAAA

Back