• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

[Free Art Raffle] jadetine's 2024 🐉 Art Giveaway -- Final Piece Posted

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Only 2 months later, but here we are... Here's the final piece for Hatori of their OC Yue!

I loved the intricate details and I'm proud of the colors and composition. The wispy smoke sleeves are such a cool concept!​

Untitled-Artwork.gif

Iiiiiiiiiit's that time of year again!
I'm not talkin' just New Year's Resolutions-- I'm talkin' 'bout another giveaway! 🥳🎉👯‍♂️

Summary: Comment below for an entry to get some free art from ME-- this year, I'm including simple animations. Random winner chosen Sunday, January 28, 2024: Hatori!
Intro: Howdy friend! My name is Renn and I started making art on this awesome forum in January 2021. This is where it all started for me. I am so grateful for this place. 😭
Digital art is something I have been practicing, but I've also been interested in animation, so I figured I would offer a simple animation prize (if desired) this year.

Previous raffles:

Details:
  • To enter: post something in the comments. If you are comfortable displaying your request and references there, feel free to do so, otherwise I will PM you instead if you win.
  • I will try to draw ANYTHING that is requested (keep it PG-13 please, lol, so I can display the prize).
  • Raffle will take place on January 28, 2024
  • Winner will be randomly chosen by wheelofnames
  • Only 1 winner will be chosen (in the meantime, I will be working through my shop pinglist 😅)
Let me know if you have any questions! And thank you. 🙏

Raffle entries:
Corrie
Snowifer
magicaldonkey
Zerous
nyx~
Foreverfox
Airysuit
Merielle
Hatori
Aquilla
Roxxy
CylieDanny
jiny
Firesquids
Xara
ZeldaCrossing64
duckvely
ribbitribbon
-Mars-
Kitsuragi
xlisapisa
vinnie
deana
Venn
Milleram
Mimi Cheems
Paperboy012305
olliebugge
mocha.
Skeeve
That Marshal Fangirl

Last edited:
Omggg I'd love to enter Renn! I adore your art and I'm so thankful for the pieces you've drawn for me! ;w; <3

This is such a fun idea!! Id love to enter the raffle as well! 🥰 Always loved your animated snowglobe, and would love one of my AC character and Coco :)

Succes everyone 🌟💖

Hello, Renn! Thank you so much for hosting this art raffle, it's awfully kind of you! I'd love to enter, thank you for the opportunity! :blush:

I WANNA ENTRERRRR!!! More Renn art? always. thank you you're the best <333

Renn, you are a shining star🌟🫶 🌟 So talented and generous 🥰❤️

I would absolutely love to enter 💝 Thank you for all that you are and everything you do ✨✨💜✨✨

Ooooh, Happy New Year indeed!! 🤗🎉

Thank you for your insane talent and generosity, Renn! I’d love to enter, please! 💖

Back