[PRIZE POSTED] Celebrating 1 year of art on TBT 🥳🎉 GRATS tessa. !

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
⭐ 🎉 Congratulations @tessa.! 🎉 ⭐

TLDR: Comment to enter. Winner will be randomly chosen January 30 and receive 1 free artwork.

Last year, I started my art thread in this forum with the intent to gather some interest to eventually open a tbt art shop so I could afford some collectibles.
Today, I have pretty much all the collectibles I want (except that one last purple star frag ⭐🤩).
I proudly (now embarrassingly) included a sample art of my own rep:

Prior to that, I had very little experience with digital art.
For funsies, here's my very first digital piece ever from October 30, 2005:
1642355820220.png

I'd like to think I improved a little bit over the last 12 months. Here's my latest piece that actually features a background (as SamDoesArts would say, including a background means I'm not running from my responsibilities): 6 hours 37 min

Most of all, the pursuit of art improvement has kept me sane under quarantine. I am so grateful to have found an audience and platform for my hobby and to celebrate, I wanted to raffle a free art to someone so they don't have to feel obligated to pay in my art shop (or to wait through the lengthy queue).

Details:
  • To enter: post something in the comments. If you are comfortable displaying your request and references there, feel free to do so, otherwise I will PM you instead if you win.
  • I will try to draw ANYTHING that is requested (keep it PG-13 please, lol).
  • Raffle will take place on January 30, 2022, probably around 12PM EST.
  • Winner will be randomly chosen by wheelofnames
  • Only 1 winner will be chosen (in the meantime, I will be working through my shop pinglist 😅)
Let me know if you have any questions! And thank you. 🙏

S.J.
Foreverfox
daringred_
Shoutarous
CylieDanny
xara
Roxxy
Corrie
EchoNyx
tessa.
deana
Honey.mei
amye.miller
thefallenfruit
your local goomy
Mutti
Firesquids
Gigii
michealsmells
Aquilla

Attachments

• 1643562910343.png
    1643562910343.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Your rep in the first pic is actually so cute. I love that expression. And your latest piece is ofc gorgeous! 😍😍 Crazy talented! 🥰

I'd love to enter! Congrats on your 1 year of TBT art! 🎉🎉

Ahh congrats!! What a big milestone!! I'd love to enter! I'll send refs if I win, but only because I want to provide alot, not because I don't want to post them lol. 😁

yay, congratulations! i always look in your shop when it appears on the 'what's new' tab to see your completed commissions because they always look so nice, but since i'm too nervous to join the pinglist, i'll just enter this giveaway instead lol!

I love all of your art and I know were doing an art trade but I'd still love to enter<33
Gl everyone!

That art progression is amazing! Your such a good artist, you use the most lovely colors, and beautiful details, and style. I still love the drawing you did for me.

Id love to enter 🥰

congrats on reaching such a huge milestone, renn! to me, both your old and your newer art looks magnificent, but you really have improved so much and you should be proud of yourself! you’ve come so far since 2005. 🥰💗

i’d love to enter the raffle if that’s okay! thank you very much for doing this. :’)

Congratulations Renn!! You know that I am one of your biggest fans. You are so talented and your art has always been amazing. You have worked so hard and now your art is on another level, honestly incredible! ❤️

Now, I know you must be fed up drawing my rep 😊 but I just can’t resist entering. Tysm!🤞💜

Congrats Renn!! Your artwork is always such a pleasure to look at! I'm so happy to see your growth, it really is amazing!
I'd love to enter the giveaway please and thank you!

Congrats!! Your art is always so great and your progression is amazing! I love the pieces you've made for me so much<33

I'd love to enter, tysm for doing this!

congrats on 1 year renn! your art has improved and was always incredible, keep up the good work! i would love to enter your giveaway <3

I love seeing your art around the fourms and I would love to win some more of it! 🥰 Looking at your one year of progress is so impressive and inspiring. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you and your art!

Congrats on your milestone!! :3 Your art improvement is amazing and your art looks beautiful ( i especially adore the background, something i refuse to draw) And I'd love to enter your giveaway!!

I've been so impressed by your commitment to practicing your art this past year. You've really created some amazing pieces. 💜

Back