Genshin Impact

I mentioned this in my profile previously, but I 36 starred the Spiral Abyss for the first time not too long ago. Since then I've 36 starred it every rotation and continue to do so. Here's my two teams that I use, also set on display on my profile. I'm also getting super close to AR 59, which means after that I'll only have one level to go until I max out my level in the game. 😁

CYU0KVY.png

And now I have officially made it to Adventure Rank 59... only one level to go in the game for me! :D

c1dG3KF.png

Not much of an update, but just wanted to say I'm glad the game is dialing it down a bit after Baizhu with updates, at least for now. Especially since Honkai: Star Rail has taken up most of my and others' time. I just recently had time to play some more Genshin Impact, however, and found Yoimiya's new story quest to be really charming. Especially this screenie I captured, it's especially cute. :giggle:

7jySV4M.png

I am finally getting back into Genshin Impact and I think I was getting so overwhelmed because I do have a lot of characters that I need to level up and getting all those materials needed for their talent ascensions, character ascensions, weapon ascensions it was just a lot for me and it turned me off. Now I am just going to focus on characters one at a time. I just want to get all the characters I normally play to level 70. I don't plan on doing the umm world ascension quest anytime soon unless it's absolutely necessary to advance the future storylines. (Which I doubt.)

More excited for Fontaine than I was for Sumeru. Unfortunately, I'm way behind on story quests, so I'll have to work on that after I finish the Summer event 😅

Behold, the trailer for version 4.0! What adventures and dangers await you in this water-based region?

A new five star Pyro bow character is coming to Genshin Impact 4.0 soon. Check the above video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------

I will be wishing on this banner for sure! Even though Yoimiya will always be #1 for me, I love that we finally have another 5 star Pyro bow user. Not to mention I love Lyney's personality and his kit. He will be a fine addition to my roster, and depending on how good he is, may even make it onto one of my teams!

Anyway, good luck to those wishing on this banner and I hope you get the character(s) you want.

Update: My current Primogem count is northwards of 22,000 Primogems saved. Half of those are even F2P, which is an impressive feat for me. I should have plenty of available wishes in order to get Lyney. Apparently Zhongli and Childe will be featured in phase 2, but I'm not interested in getting either of their cons, so that'll give me more time to save again.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:

Fontaine Live Symphony Performance | Genshin Impact
Version 4.0 "As Light Rain Falls Without Reason" Trailer | Genshin Impact
This is no time for distractions! Seriously, you have a great magician standing right here... you don't want to miss the best part, do you? [Lyney character details]
"Backstage Encounter" -- The Web Event for Genshin Impact's new character: Lyney is now available.

I've been losing interest in Genshin lately but I've still been doing my dailies since I'm almost at AR60 and I wanna save up for Arlecchino and Columbina. I'm not interested in any other of the new characters I've seen so far but the story for Fontaine looks intriguing, so maybe it'll respark my interest in the game. New regions are always exciting to play.
Post automatically merged:

Thought I'd also share my team since I hadn't posted here before: I use Tighnari C1 (+ Hunter's Path), Fischl C5, Kazuha C2 and Shinobu C0.

Last edited:
I won 50/50 for Lyney! I'm really glad my character RNG for Genshin Impact pulled me through yet again.

cHaUe4I.png

Also got his weapon! I ended up pulling Skyward Atlas, but got his weapon in the very next 10 pull. 🤩

DeCaPHQ.png

My new first team. This team takes advantage of Lyney's weapon by upping his attack as much as possible. Pyro supremacy. 🔥

x5SgUrT.png

Congrats on your 50/50 and awesome that you got his bow too! I'm hoping to grab Lyney since I lost my last 50/50 on Eula's banner. His JP voice actor is one of my favorites. ☺️

This update's a big one! I usually play Genshin on my iPad so I can play in bed but I'm out of storage space so it looks like I'm officially upgrading to the PC version.

Hope everyone has fun in 4.0!

The 4.0 Archon quests were really fun! I won't spoil them for anyone, but yeah.

I also finished unlocking all the teleport waypoints in Fontaine. There's a lot of cool places underwater!

Earlier this week I ALSO finished building Lyney aside from artifacts and talents. His stats are looking pretty good. :giggle:

FVLHLsI.png

Just finished watching the livestream video for Genshin Impact version 4.1!! I have to say, I don't usually watch these, but this one was SUPER good, so I'd encourage you all to watch it if you play the game. It cheered me up somewhat to hear about how much love and soul goes into developing and continuing to develop this game.

I've been playing through the newest Archon quests for version 4.1 alongside the world quests associated with them, and I have to say it's been very interesting so far to learn all about Fortress Meropide in Fontaine.

I've also finished building Neuvillette pretty much already aside from talents. Even though I initially thought I wouldn't, I really do enjoy playing as him.

edYUVSe.png

Wriothesley is coming out soon! I hope everyone is ready. I've got around 6,000 F2P Primos saved up so far for him. ❄️

Happy to report back that my golden RNG in Genshin afforded me Wriothesley after only two 10 pulls, and on 50/50 no less! I'm really glad as I did NOT really want to have to whale for him. 🥳

I threw a few 10 pulls at the weapon banner as well, but no dice. I'll probably nab it before the banner ends, but for now I am very content. 💚

wjR5QFq.png

For the first time in awhile I am going to actually accomplish getting to BP50, granted I also got gnostic chorus which helped me a bit since it adds on 10BP points but honestly to me its worth it because it does give some talent materials for future Fontaine characters and Sumeru characters as well which helps me with picking which domains to focus on for other characters.. though I wish that the talent treasure quests were from other regions as well I know that the BP tends to focus on the Fontaine region and the region before it. I'll probably do it again for the next round as well. (which is in like.. I think a couple of weeks now or.. less)

I'm finally starting to build my characters better, I got Hu Tao some of her recommended artifact type but the stats aren't the ones that would benefit her but they are a better placeholder compared to the artifacts she had before. I just hate that in order to increase artifact levels it takes other artifacts or that solvent thing and you don't get a lot of that so it takes a lot of time to level up artifacts.

Miss Furina is going to be the next banner and I'm on the fence about whether or not to pull her but I will wait to see what other people say and see if she would be a good fit for any of the teams I am planning in the future. Navia and Raiden are the two that I am desperate to get, and I am prepared to whale a bit if necessary. I do think I am going to try and get her banner but I know weapon banners are ... well... awful lol, but I feel it would be the best for her. (I am starting to fish for the catch as a last resort, but if I do get her weapon I can easily give the catch to other characters that use polearms) I've already started to collect her ascension materials (Raiden that is) so that I can just advance her level ASAP.

I'm really enjoying Fontaine compared to Sumeru, and have been motivated a lot more to sign on now.

I changed up my teams again a bit with the addition of Wriothesley to the game. I really like him as a character because he resembles me in a lot of ways, so I put together a team around him that involves buffing him with Shenhe and then max reaction time with Yelan and Xingqui. Looking forward to trying it in the next Spiral Abyss rotation.

I also am getting closer and closer to AR 60. If I start using my extra resin every day instead of just doing my dailies, I should be able to reach it fairly soon! 🥳

I'm really looking forward to version 4.2... apparently Furina may be next. 😲

jVplmVv.png

Back