• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

How many times are you going to rewatch the Direct between now and November 5th?

How many times are you going to rewatch the Direct between now and November 5th?

• A couple times (1-3 times)

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • A few times (4-7 times)

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • A lot (8+ times)

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Every day until November 5th

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • I’m not going to rewatch it

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • I didn’t even watch it the first time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I only watched it once. I won't be re-watching, so when the update eventually comes, I can say 'oh yeah! I forgot/didn't even see that' and let the update continue to surprise me!

I'm not going to. I am looking forward to it, but I'll see what's new when it's released (I also can't stand the voice over 😬)

I watched it a couple times, as the first time my dad was making fun of me and talking too much. 😂

I may watch it more, but I kinda don’t want to spoil myself and plus, I’m currently working on my new island, so yeah.

I tend to obsess over things like this when I am excited...

I'm likely to watch it daily. Back when ACNH was first coming out, I watched the trailer every night as I was settling down to bed. Dreaming of my island life calmed me. x3

I watched a handful of live reaction videos from Animal Crossing YouTubers and it was fun to see everyone have more or less the same mind=blown reaction to everything

I’ve only watched it once but I’ve been watching live reaction videos from a few Animal Crossing YouTuber’s. Either way I’m still excited for the new content even if I never watch the AC direct again. 😂

i‘ve watched it 3 times, but im gonna try my best to restrain myself from watching anymore over the next few weeks. i want all the content to remain fresh and exciting on release day, and i have a history of obsessing over every morsel of info on games in the past that i almost ruin the experience of playing it for the first time lol

i‘ve watched it 3 times, but im gonna try my best to restrain myself from watching anymore over the next few weeks. i want all the content to remain fresh and exciting on release day, and i have a history of obsessing over every morsel of info on games in the past that i almost ruin the experience of playing it for the first time lol
I think what’s most exciting about this Direct is that it reminds me of how it felt during that first month of playing, before every mechanic and secret had been figured out by dataminers and we all had to just figure things out on our own and help each other out with suggestions and discoveries. I think I’ll honestly step away from all AC media on November 5 for a while to preserve that sense of discovery, since I’m certain every secret and surprise will be thoroughly dissected and spoiled within 24 hours of everything dropping

Zero. I saw it once and that was enough. I only watched it the first time because @Mick said there was a lot of new content in it! Admittedly I don't keep on top of Nintendo Directs unless the other staff tell me there is something I will enjoy in one.

I think what’s most exciting about this Direct is that it reminds me of how it felt during that first month of playing, before every mechanic and secret had been figured out by dataminers and we all had to just figure things out on our own and help each other out with suggestions and discoveries. I think I’ll honestly step away from all AC media on November 5 for a while to preserve that sense of discovery, since I’m certain every secret and surprise will be thoroughly dissected and spoiled within 24 hours of everything dropping

which i bet there’s gonna be neat stuff to discover, because iirc even previous small updates had small things that weren’t really revealed in announcements, didn’t they?

I've already watched it three times, once when it aired, the second time to show my sister and third to show my fiance. I'll proably watch it one or two more times before the launch

I watched it once by myself, and again with my sister. Going to leave it at that. I want everything to feel fresh once the update comes out. It's definitely breathed new life into the game for me. :)

I've decided to try and limit myself to once a week at most to try and temper my excitement. So far, I've only watched it once (at work, lol)... but I'm still way too excited, lol.

I think I may be more excited for this update than I was for the game to be released, or maybe I'm just misremembering how excited I was for that 😂 But the fact that this is an awesome addition to an awesome game I already love (awesomely) is just making me so excited I can't stand it!

Back