Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - How many hybrids did you grow so far?

How many hybrids did you grow so far?

Votes: 9 11.7%

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • +10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Got a golden rose ✨️

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
im dumb and miscounted the last time, but 6 total!! 🥹 focused solely on hyacinths my beloveddd 🪻🪻🪻

Blue: 4
Pink: 1
Purple: 1

Kind of funny that I came into this event wanting pink hyacinths, but ended up with way more blue 😆 oh well dat do be life.
suuuper happy with what I got though!! 🥹✨️ and im glad i could help some friends get some hyacinth hybrids too!! i splurged a whole lot on hyacinths oops 😅

i focused on hyacinths and my totals could not have been achieved without the help of the sweetest member on tbt aka @/skarmoury 🥹 i went in really wanting just pink hyacinths but as time passed i really started wishing for more blue/purple hyacinths. 6 hybrids grew for me over the course of the event!

pink - 2
blue - 3
purple - 1

I ended up with 6 hybrids. I was trying for purple and blue hyacinths. Since that wasn’t working most of the event I tried on the last day for a gold rose. Was so surprised when I actually got the gold rose.
Maybe next time I will have better luck with hyacinths.

2 pink roses
2 orange hyacinths
1 blue hyacinth
1 gold rose

My final total was four! One orange rose, one purple rose, and two blue hyacinths. I tried breeding for pink, orange, and purple hyacinths as well but had no luck ;v; Overall not bad, but hopefully I'll be able to obtain the other hybrids I wanted next time! 🤞

I feel very fortunate with my growing!

I grew a Pink Hybrid Hyacinth, two Magic Red Roses, three Pink Hybrid Roses, and three Purple Hybrid Roses! 🌷🪻💗 I was hoping to grow an orange and a blue hyacinth, and I tried for the elusive blue rose without luck! I'm very happy with what I ended up with, though!

Got a second pink rose! (which I'm proudly displaying atm hehe)

Overall is not much but I didn't have a watering can or bells for extra flowers so I'm glad I got a bit of luck by the end of the event ^^
YOUR LINEUP IS SO FIRE

list of reasons we need a permanent bonk react

anyways, final tally: 8/8 with 7 pink hybrid roses, 3 purple hybrid roses, and 2 black hybrid roses

overall, a solid haul

so, correction. was actually 7/8, so my prior post to the quoted was the final tally (with one less pink rose)

there's something to be said about missing out on double starting boost day, but I'm not gonna complain about a near full success rate. I'm gonna blame sleep deprivation or something for this error, though

(that something is unless you're going for golds specifically or are able to get the black roses placed vertically, don't bother, unless you're willing to sabotage your chances at other hybrids for the minuscule chance at gold. standalone horizontal hybrid combination placements ruin so much hybrid combination potential for everything else, even at the bare minimum slots used, that it's kinda amazing

tip for the future, I guess)

just one, my pink lily! hoping for at least one more pink lily, and if the RNG gods allow it, at least two pink hyacinths! 🙏 🙏 🙏
UPDATE: i managed to grow 3 flowers in total! i got one more pink lily and a surprise pink tulip! i didn't get the two pink hyacinths unfortunately but i'm really happy with what i got! can't wait for next year's hybrid growing event!

Back