Hybrid Flower Breeding Event - How many hybrids did you grow so far?

How many hybrids did you grow so far?

Votes: 9 11.7%

Votes: 10 13.0%

Votes: 8 10.4%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 6 7.8%

Votes: 7 9.1%

Votes: 3 3.9%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • +10

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Got a golden rose ✨️

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
I got 3 hybrids on Monday night so I guess I was extra lucky! Overall 4 hybrids so far. Threads like this are so helpful to put things in context. The extra good luck on Monday means that getting no hybrids right now felt a little sad, but now I'm seeing that in the grand scheme of things I'm doing pretty good.

up to five now! super crazy how i went into this event wanting pink hyacinths but somehow got luckier with blue and purple hyacinths 😆 got 3 blues and 1 purple, but had pink hyacinth drought for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS when my lineup was alternating red and white 😭 oh well that do be life. got pink hyacinths from nice people anyway so im super duper grateful for that 🥹
praying for another purple and blue tomorrow!! 💜💙

5/7 for me! All hyacinths! 3 blue, 1 purple and 1 pink! Traded one of my blues for a purple rose and will send one of my blues to a dear friend after this event ends. Hoping lots for an orange hyacinth tonight and an orange rose to complete my hybrid set (except gold oc but I didn’t even try for that one lol!!!) I def wouldn’t mind another purple hyacinth as well so I can gift it to a friend!

IMG_2917.jpeg

Back