• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

I'm Happy To Announce, After Eight Years, The Return Of The Bell Tree Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I feel participating in TBT events

tumblr_inline_mn131peHog1qz4rgp.png
pERFECT OH MY GOD

I've been waiting a very long time for this to return. Back when I joined this very forum in 2005, one of the greatest aspects of TBT was the Fair that fall. Even though I only got 8th place, I had a great time with it. At the time, Wild World was just releasing before the Fair and the top prize was a free copy of the game! It might not seem like much now, but it was a pretty big deal at the time for some little tiny Animal Crossing forum.

Jeremy and I have been talking for a while now (Janurary 2012) about needing to bring it back eventually, and it's finally happening this year! I'm very excited. I think you guys will be surprised by just how much we have in store.

will there be a contest for best wrecking ball?

Back when I joined this very forum in 2005, one of the greatest aspects of TBT was the Fair that fall. Even though I only got 8th place, I had a great time with it.

in 2005 you were like 7

Last edited:
Very exciting news c: Can't wait to see what you all have planned out! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back