Island weather seed tool [Datamining]

I spent ages putting weather in from screenshots and I must have made a mistake because it didn't work! I wish there was a quicker way to do it!
I finally found mine! 1973840479
I had to reset my data and in the end just used two heavy meteor showers, any rainy days on my screenshots and today's weather.
A bit disappointed that I missed some double and regular rainbows last month and have none scheduled this month. Also that light showers all start much later than heavy ones, as I never play after about 9pm. But, I'm glad I found it!

this is driving me insane. so many different seeds. i don't mean it's saying "multiple seeds", i mean it as when i enter a weather on a certain day then remove it & enter an info from another day, it changes the seed altogether. i might just reset my data and start again from the day i got a heavy meteor shower.

I'm in the process of finding mine out and inputting data, fingers crossed everyone has a good seed :D

Found my seed last week and it's held up so far! Correctly predicted stars to the second for two nights. Really nice to know I don't have to worry about missing out on star fragments going forward!

finally found mine and i'm not happy that i just have 2 heavy meteor showers for this year. but it's also a good thing i know when will the light showers happen so i won't be able to miss the zodiac fragments.

Finally found mine! its 1532747544, and I'll have 3 more showers this year. yeey I guess? At least now I know. It was hard work getting mine bc I hadn't seen a single shower! But in the span of 6 days where my weather varied between cloudy and rainy, I tracked the weather for each hour until I got the "possible patterns" reduced to one. On the 5th day my I had 7 possible seeds and on the 6th day I got only one result! it's nice to know that when to expect light showers as well bc I feel I've been missing out on star fragments and celeste stuff. and on june 25th I'll experience my first heavy meteor shower <3

Thank you so much @ctar17 for sharing this info with us!!! I probably wouldn't have found this tool if it wasn't for you

I’m having real problems finding my seed which is sad because I really want to know when my heavy showers will be.
I have entered shooting star times from two light (I assume) showers. I don’t have the seconds to make the times more precise. I then entered weather from screenshots but kept it simple by keeping my options either unsure with no rain, or unsure with rain.
Even with doing that, it says there are no seeds available. I tried unticking the light shower button for one of the showers I had listed to see what would happen, and it found a matching seed. Looking at the shooting star times though, it doesn’t match up. It claims I had a heavy meteor shower yesterday, but I *know* it was only a light one, as I deliberately had my switch on listening for shooting stars, and they didn’t come as frequently or on the times that the seed said they should.

so what now? I don’t want to remove the info from shooting stars because I don’t see how that could be incorrect, but at the same time, I know that there isn’t any weather info I can change from the screenshots, it’s pretty simple checking whether or not it rained.

I just want to know when my first heavy shower will be :( any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm so happy that ninji made this. My seed is 1417295816 . I get so many light showers a month and i didn't even notice. I was under the impression that i would be one of those people with a cursed seed but i was just missing all of my meteor showers somehow.
Post automatically merged:

I had a light shower today so i checked to see if it was accurate and it was 100% accurate.

I’m having real problems finding my seed which is sad because I really want to know when my heavy showers will be.

Ninji put some tips on his website and there are Youtube videos that explain in more detail too. Maybe that will help you.

I have entered shooting star times from two light (I assume) showers. I don’t have the seconds to make the times more precise. I then entered weather from screenshots but kept it simple by keeping my options either unsure with no rain, or unsure with rain.
Even with doing that, it says there are no seeds available. I tried unticking the light shower button for one of the showers I had listed to see what would happen, and it found a matching seed. Looking at the shooting star times though, it doesn’t match up. It claims I had a heavy meteor shower yesterday, but I *know* it was only a light one, as I deliberately had my switch on listening for shooting stars, and they didn’t come as frequently or on the times that the seed said they should.

so what now? I don’t want to remove the info from shooting stars because I don’t see how that could be incorrect, but at the same time, I know that there isn’t any weather info I can change from the screenshots, it’s pretty simple checking whether or not it rained.

I just want to know when my first heavy shower will be :( any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Time travel back to yesterday and record the screen With your cell phone,make sure the time is showing and turn up the volume.
once you have recorded 2 or 3 minutes that have stars you should be good. light showers only have 5 stars within a minute. if you get a minute with 8 it is a heavy shower. when you replay ur video press go on a stopwatch(i just found online stopwatch) at the start of a minute.
write downevery second you hear or see one.If is says there are no seeds add 1 second to each number(you can be up to 2 seconds late YOU
CAN NOT BE EARLY! I found mine this way with only putting in 2 weather hours and 2 minutes worth of star seconds.

after a long time investigating, i think my seed is either 716580193! while i don't know if i'll do anything with it, i think it's fun to know! i'll probably use it to help star fragment farm or something. june is my first month (since march) without rainbows, and honestly, i haven't seen a single one before. must've missed them!

If all else fails, just take a picture of the sky every hour you can. In about a week, you can probably find your seed without needing meteor data from history. If you're okay with TT'ing, just keep TT'ing to each X:58 o'clock and then launch the game. By the time is loads and all, the hour should have changed, and you can take the screenshot of the weather at the perfect time.

Otherwise, you can take the little bit longer route like I did where you use past screenshots and determine if it was or was not raining and go from there. I always had multiple screenshots per day, and this helped fill in a lot of data per day.

after a long time investigating, i think my seed is either 716580193! while i don't know if i'll do anything with it, i think it's fun to know! i'll probably use it to help star fragment farm or something. june is my first month (since march) without rainbows, and honestly, i haven't seen a single one before. must've missed them!
seems i was wrong! input some weather from today and turns out my seed is actually 1357739504. if that's right, then i'll have some light shooting stars tonight! 😃

Finally found mine! its 1532747544, and I'll have 3 more showers this year. yeey I guess? At least now I know. It was hard work getting mine bc I hadn't seen a single shower! But in the span of 6 days where my weather varied between cloudy and rainy, I tracked the weather for each hour until I got the "possible patterns" reduced to one. On the 5th day my I had 7 possible seeds and on the 6th day I got only one result! it's nice to know that when to expect light showers as well bc I feel I've been missing out on star fragments and celeste stuff. and on june 25th I'll experience my first heavy meteor shower <3

Thank you so much @ctar17 for sharing this info with us!!! I probably wouldn't have found this tool if it wasn't for you
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I feel like you didn't get a very good seed, seeing as I have three heavy showers in July alone. I guess that could also mean I have a good seed...who knows. Take advantage of those light showers, as the fragments will add up quickly.

My suggestion would be to go back and remove things that you may be uncertain about. I used my text message history with my buddy to see when Celeste was on my island (to invite him, of course), a screenshot of a rainbow, and various screenshots where it was raining (using unsure, rain/snow), and screenshots when it wasn't (unsure, no rain/snow). I didn't input any clear, sunny, or cloudy days, nor did I input shooting star times. It took a few tries, but I finally landed on 602454323, which has been dead on with heavy and fine showers.

I've attached screen grabs of my seed output, timing on a fine shower, and timing on a heavy shower.

Attachments

• Fine Shower.png
    Fine Shower.png
    166.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Heavy Shower.png
    Heavy Shower.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Seed Output.png
    Seed Output.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Little update on me finding my seed, I tried inputting the data from screenshots right from the start on March 20th, and it didn't like it, I've been inputting since 18th June though, and making sure there's one weather pattern, and not more than one it's guessing, and I have 10 seeds now that match, which are these: 285718216, 309576842, 818231896, 997563963, 1379343400, 1526446462, 1538530696, 1616144333, 2104943164, 2120551532. I'll be going through them later, but I'm hoping they're good ones, for now at least all it seems to do on my island is rain :'D

I was struggling with my seed and it helped TREMENDOUSLY to NOT add "times with no stars" on days with shooting stars. I found my seed with a day of celeste and a light shower plus some days with heavy rain. I think the heavy rain narrowed it down tremendously.

The fact that there are some towns with a seed with no heavy meteor showers for 2 years is kinda problematic.

Not that it really matters truly but why didn’t they just make it random..? Instead of planning out every instance of weather for the next 80 years...

I was struggling with my seed and it helped TREMENDOUSLY to NOT add "times with no stars" on days with shooting stars. I found my seed with a day of celeste and a light shower plus some days with heavy rain. I think the heavy rain narrowed it down tremendously.
I just did what you've done and put in one date for Celeste I knew, and that was last Monday, and it's now narrowed it down to 2 seeds, I know another date she came too so I'm trying that, I hadn't put any of my stars in either as I found it wasn't helping :L

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I feel like you didn't get a very good seed, seeing as I have three heavy showers in July alone. I guess that could also mean I have a good seed...who knows. Take advantage of those light showers, as the fragments will add up quickly.

LOL I know its not a good seed, but I was pretty sure I had one of those cursed seeds with no meteor showers in the year so... at least I get three, one the day after tomorrow! and like you said, I now know when my light showers happen and can take advantage of that.

LOL I know its not a good seed, but I was pretty sure I had one of those cursed seeds with no meteor showers in the year so... at least I get three, one the day after tomorrow! and like you said, I now know when my light showers happen and can take advantage of that.
Awesome! You're a silver lining person like me!

Back