Least favorite personality?

Least Favorite Personality

• Total voters
Definitely jocks. I don't hate them or anything, I just don't really relate to them wanting to work out all the time lol

I really dislike the Peppy dialogue in NH. It's even worse when you have more than one and they both talk about becoming famous all the time. Second worst is Lazy because of all the bug obsession, it's a shame because Lazy used to be my favorite personality type in past games.

I wonder if the dialogue is better in different languages....

Last edited:
Aw man I'm kind of sad to see all the dislike for jocks, they're one of my favorites. I think their dumb workouts are funny and their patrolling the island is very cute.

I chose sisterly as my least favorite -- I don't hate the personality, exactly, but I just never connected with any of the sisterly villagers and don't love the voice.

i really do hate most NH dialogue but i absolutely cannot stand peppy villagers in NH (sorry audie) and i really can't have more than one at a time on my island without feeling overwhelmed. it's just too much lol

Honestly I think all of the personalities are pretty bare bones, and you'll get so much of the same dialogue even with ONE of a personality that they all feel dry pretty fast. I personally like the Jocks cause they got a lot of incredible designs and Pierce was a MVP for my island, but I have three currently and it gets annoying to hear the same dialogue from all 3 of them at the start of the day. But to be fair, hearing my Sisterly, Smug, etc. repeat the same stuff every day is just as tedious.

I voted Normal though since they don't really got much of a personality. I also decked Molly out a long time ago with a super huge garden to discover her talking multiple times about knowing nothing on flowers and wishing she could grow some. It rubbed me the wrong way since I figured Normal made sense to have gardens, but apparently they don't know anything about flowers!

My 3 least favorite personalities are Normal, Jock and Smug.

Normal, cute but boring.
Jock, nice but repetitive.
Smug, fun but annoying.

cranky, based purely on aesthetics. theres yet to be a cranky whose design is tolerable

Yeah, I'm also in the "Lazy is my least favorite personality type" gang because of the bug talk. The only lazy character I can see talking about bugs and junk is probably Zucker since... ya' know, he's actually made of food lol not surprised the guy would have bugs following him around.

Everyone else doing it I really don't like.

Cranky is a close 2nd. They're prone to talking like an old man but half the villagers in that personality type don't even look that old imo.

i dislike jocks a lot, i just dont vibe with the sporty bro frat dude personality type at all... my favourites are normal and lazy because i love soft and kind personalities in my villagers

Smugs. They just rub me the wrong way. A unique kind of annoying I can't describe.
Normals as a follow up, because they're a little too stale for me in terms of dialogue.

Jock is my least favorite. That being said I do miss Tank. He was my starter jock and I grew quite attached to him. I think it helps that I love rhinos but the muscle and sports talk gets annoying

I guess smug would be my least-favourite. I just don't enjoy speaking to smug villagers as much as the other personality types. All the others I quite enjoy speaking to.

Of course Jocks get the most votes. Why am I not surprised? JOCKS FOREVER!!!

Anyway, I dislike Snooty the most. I don't hate them, I'm just basing it off the fact that I can only count the number of snooties I really like in one hand. Namely Tasha, Whitney, Ankha, and now Petri.

I can't say I have a least favorite in general... but in New Horizons, much like many others, I don't enjoy lazy villagers much because the talk of bugs and wearing clothes covered in crumbs is just... gross

Back