• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I know there is a list but taking into account and for what I have read, it is not up to date right now, so my new town is a few days from becoming one month old. I miss my old pal Poppy she was my favorite.

Right now I have:
Carmen
Fuchsia
Diana
Agent S
Biskit
Kyle
Peaches
Peewee and
Sheldon in town, are these characters good or well liked? I can't believe Diana is actually that big on demand but what about the others??

For the record I like everyone in town except Peewee and Sheldon (ugliest squirrel even Hazel looks better) I just want to read opinions on these characters.

Wait, how come Julian is tier 2? I thought he had more popularity than that.

Last edited:
I really do appreciate that Houndd00med is super busy and stressed, so like because it's been three months since we've had an update, is there any way there could be a temporary list (Houndd00med has mentioned how the system works previously, so people could pick it up), just until he comes back and sorts it properly? Or if someone asks him if that's okay?

Current residents:
Felicity
Portia
Prince
Cesar
Peck
Lopez
Tia
Ren?e
And I have kid cat moving in, I adopted him today.
I'm also adopting Teddy tomorrow hopefully.
I hate all of my current Resedents so if you want one make me a deal or just take them for free.

I really do appreciate that Houndd00med is super busy and stressed, so like because it's been three months since we've had an update, is there any way there could be a temporary list (Houndd00med has mentioned how the system works previously, so people could pick it up), just until he comes back and sorts it properly? Or if someone asks him if that's okay?

If you guys can wait for just under 3 weeks, I will do an update for the beginning of July.

I love this tier but I have one request. Could you post links to your previous tiers so I can see how a characters popularity has changed?

I'm a little bit crestfallen that my favourite villagers, especially Graham, because who does not like a hamster with glasses, are in the bottom of the barrel.

Also, why so many tags.

I don't see Agent S in any of those lists, could you make a place for her?

i shouldn't be surprised since i have been gone so long, but i can't believe marshal was kicked off his throne of popularity! beau is a very nice replacement though.

Why the drop in Marshal's rank? I remember when Stitches and Marshal duked it out for the top two? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back