List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh yay an update!!! marshal finally made it to the top!! he's been all i've seen lately on the forums c:

I'm just wondering, what affects the price?

Basically, I have a Merengue who's been in my town since I restarted two months ago, and she's in a bad spot so I've been trying to get her out, so her house is completely cluttered and stuff. Would she go for the lowest tier 1 buyout price of 10mil, lower than that, or does the actual price depend on the villager?

I'm just wondering, what affects the price?

Basically, I have a Merengue who's been in my town since I restarted two months ago, and she's in a bad spot so I've been trying to get her out, so her house is completely cluttered and stuff. Would she go for the lowest tier 1 buyout price of 10mil, lower than that, or does the actual price depend on the villager?

Besides tier 5, the order of the villagers effects the price. For example, Marshal would go for 30 mil (or around that) since he's at the top of tier 1, but Zucker would be near 10 mil since he's at the bottom. Originality also counts, so if a villager doesn't have their original clothes on or their original price, it will also lower their worth. hope I could help c:

I feel Chief should be lower. I hardly ever see him in signatures anymore. Also he just doesn't look like the sort of animal
who would be tier 1.

Colton should be moved down to tier 4 seeing as people say they absolute love him but nobody will adopt him or bid on him or buy him.

I know the new Tier list just came out, but I have some ideas
Zucker back to Tier 2. He's not getting enough lurks or sales
Like most people, I think Julian should bounce back to Tier 1
Genji, Apollo and Cherry to Tier 3. In replace, Kiki, Flora and Mira
Colton back to Tier 4. The 3 people who were jumping around for him have him, and it seems nobody else needs him
Cube to Tier 5, maybe others.
Who should make a comeback to Tier 4? Well, Nana and Pudge have had recent adoptions, but my vote is Melba.

I know the new Tier list just came out, but I have some ideas
Zucker back to Tier 2. He's not getting enough lurks or sales
Like most people, I think Julian should bounce back to Tier 1
Genji, Apollo and Cherry to Tier 3. In replace, Kiki, Flora and Mira
Colton back to Tier 4. The 3 people who were jumping around for him have him, and it seems nobody else needs him
Cube to Tier 5, maybe others.
Who should make a comeback to Tier 4? Well, Nana and Pudge have had recent adoptions, but my vote is Melba.

Gotta admit, the Zucker and Colton love does seem to have died down quite a bit, and quite frankly I can see Zucker hitting tier 2 come next update seeing as he's already bottom of the barrel in tier 1. Colton just seemed to be hyped up right around the time that Hound00m was updating the list so I can't blame his sudden, yet small spark.

I feel like Muffy is dropping in popularity? I tried to get rid of her last night, but had to void her, and I just saw that happen again this morning. I also feel like people aren't biting quickly when she's in cycle towns, either.

I feel like Muffy is dropping in popularity? I tried to get rid of her last night, but had to void her, and I just saw that happen again this morning. I also feel like people aren't biting quickly when she's in cycle towns, either.

I saw you had to void her. I was in SHOCK. I had her in one of my towns and found someone who wanted her last week, but there were two other mayors before her that said they wanted her then backed out. Shocked. Sorry you had to void her. :(

I feel as though Julian should be in Tier 1...
You can still find auctions and things where he's sold for over 10 mil, and I don't feel that he's really less popular than Kid Cat or Zucker.
But it's your choice. :lemon:

I feel that Bunnie should be higher. She seems very popular. Definitely still tier 2, but a bit higher

Dang! Marshal is in spot number one again! Good for him! :D

This is weird, Bones has one of the coolest designs in the game. I don't know how Joey and Frita are in tier two. I haven't even seen one person adopt Joey sense I joined the forum.

Last edited:
After some looking, I think that Mira should be Tier 1 now. She has had a huge burst of popularity and she seems to be everywhere on the forums, and she's often snatched up. It's best to move her up when you have time to update these.

I am still super busy, I'm sorry guys, but I will get an update for you all tomorrow.

However, I must now point out that until further notice, updates will be every two weeks.

Also, due to Sundays sometimes being completely slammed for me, and sometimes not, expect the update on EITHER Sunday or Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

Wow, Julian is off the tier 1 list? That's pretty crazy. Lots change in a year and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back