Looking to make friends!

SweetSpark

Bells
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (27) +
Hi! Sorry if this isn't the right section, but I wasn't 100% sure where else to post this.

I got NH on launch and am looking to make some friends around my age (23) who play the game as well!

I haven't had any girlfriends in a long time and would love to get to know people, not just for NH but to make friends in general! I have a discord and have been wanting to make a LINE account for those cute animal crossing stickers. :)

I play a lot of video games, and have just started to get back into anime! Lets be friends! :)

EDIT:
I ended up making a discord group, if there is anyone who would like to join just send me a PM. :)

Last edited:
Hi! I don’t have any animal crossing friends either and now that I’m past the initial grind of the game friends would make it a lot more fun. I’m 24 and never got out of anime/manga. It would be a lot of fun to hang out (but not chat in the game. Never in the game. The typing struggle is real T.T)

Hey there! I'd absolutely love to be your friend! What other video games do you play? I'll DM you my line and discord, I use discord more than line now though haha

Hello, I'm 38, but I play regularly. Friend code is in my profile if you want to add me.

Hey there !

I don’t have many friends who play new horizons either...but I’d love to make some! I’m in the middle of terraforming and relocating in horizons rn so while my island is a hellscape currently I still would love to make some friends to play with and just chat with in general ! I’m turning 20 in November so I hope i’m not too young to be friends with ya !

I’m also on discord !

Thanks for all the replies! I have sent PMs to everyone. :)
I got a decent amount of replies, and just went ahead and made a discord group. If there is anyone who would like to join, just send me a PM and let me know! :) Excited to get to know everyone!

Ooo i play NH alot and I'm 20, would love to be friends!

Hey there! I'm 24 and would love to be friends :)

Back