New Easter Backdrops, but Goodbye to Our Not So Dark Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh these backdrops are so pretty! @Vrisnem you did an amazing job oh my goodness 🥰💕💕 I can’t decide if I want the cherry blossoms or a rainbow 🥺💕 the cherry blossoms will match my spring avatar set better but the rainbows are so cute 🥺💕🌈

I am so excited and hopefully ready for the egg hunt. My nieces are over so I’m hoping I will have enough time to spend on it. Regardless, I am extremely excited since the last one was fun (in spite how hard I was hitting my head trying to figure them out 😅).

The backdrops are so gorgeous—as always. 🤩 I’m torn on which one I’ll get.

THE RAINBOW BACKDROPS😭😭😭 vris i could kiss u on ur forehead rn they’re so pretty-

F4B2A944-35BA-40FD-826C-AC3C79678A3A.jpeg

I’m genuinely so excited for the egg hunt! The last time I participated was in 2016 so I’m really looking forward to seeing what it’s going to be like this time around. Thanks as always to the staff for planning such great events :)

RIP everyone's eyes yesterday. 🥀

Also well done Vrisnem! The backdrops are all absolutely gorgeous! :love:
I'm just enjoying reading through this thread and looking at everyone's backdrops, tbh. Not positive if I'll get one myself yet but I'm definitely very tempted by the Prismatic Glow.

I'm excited to try the egg hunt tomorrow!! I've been on this site for them before but never happened to be active when they were going on, so I'm gonna do my best!! 🤩

How does egg hunts work? It may Midday for you guys, but it'll be midnight for me 😓
Hoping to still be able to participate even if I'm late
I'm in Europe so it'll be dinnertime for me. Maybe I'll eat rabbit. 🐰

It will require deciphering clues to track down the eggs, so if it starts late at night for you then I would recommend getting some sleep and tackling the hunt tomorrow morning instead. Check out our Halloweaster event to see how it all works - the Easter egg hunt launching today will follow the exact same format. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back