Giveaway (New Towns) Tell Me About Your Plans and Win 3m Bells! | Winners Announced!!!

Just an FYI, a TPC isn't valid proof of a new town. Anyone can easily cheat it by making a new character, which will register as under 1 month. TTing is another loophole.

I think it would be pretty safe because it says MAYOR (Insert name here). It wouldn't say mayor if it was a second character. And people wouldn't TT to this specific time range unknowingly when they got the game because they wouldn't have known about it back in June or whenever they got it. (If that makes sense.)

is TT that bad? ;-; I've owned and played all the older AC games and always TT. With ACNL, I didn't for the first little bit of owning it but then my schedule has been so busy I've been TT so there's actually something for me to do rather than just fish and do mini-games, 'ya now?

I take it if you TT you're not allowed to enter. ~ My towns a little over a month old real time, but I put the date back to June 12th when talking to Rover (Date I actually got NL) and have TTed up to October now. I could probably prove my town was only made late Oct/early Nov because somewhere on TBT I posted when I finally got a town layout I wanted. :p

Also if you did require a definite proof, you might be able to find a date created on Town tree / Mayor images~ I think it takes the date from the 3DS, and not when it's saved onto a computer.

;-; I've only time traveled on the same day or a day forward, never more than that. My game is currently set just a few days ahead of normal time. The day I started playing ACNL is also the day I got my 3DS. Real time my game is only a week old. I hope it's still fine I entered. -gross sobbing-

I just restarted my town yesterday if that counts?
Town Name: Earthsea
Start Date: 3/12/2013 (I did get the game when it first came out but so many things have happened like, it resetting by accident have to buy a new game card ect)
Mayor's Name: Daisy:)
Current Villagers: Drake, Melba, Ankha, Gaston, Canberra and Kid cat (I tt'ed a few days okay confession)
Dream Villagers: Wolfgang, Klaus, Ankha, Merengue, Lucky, Stiches, Marina, can't think of any more right now ;-;
What's Your Town Like?: Not great at the moment, I can't use qr codes yet >.< But I have a mix of flowers scattered around :s
How Do You Want It to Be?: Everything nicely pathed out with loads of flowers and fruit :')
Is There a Theme You Want?: For my town?: Fairytale like I suppose, to match the mermaid set
Any Plans for Your House?: All mermaidy and yeah :p
Extra Bits: get really nice clothes for each of my villagers c:

is TT that bad? ;-; I've owned and played all the older AC games and always TT. With ACNL, I didn't for the first little bit of owning it but then my schedule has been so busy I've been TT so there's actually something for me to do rather than just fish and do mini-games, 'ya now?

I usually only TT to force a villager to move in/out, or to go back a few hours xD

I take it if you TT you're not allowed to enter. ~ My towns a little over a month old real time, but I put the date back to June 12th when talking to Rover (Date I actually got NL) and have TTed up to October now. I could probably prove my town was only made late Oct/early Nov because somewhere on TBT I posted when I finally got a town layout I wanted. :p

Also if you did require a definite proof, you might be able to find a date created on Town tree / Mayor images~ I think it takes the date from the 3DS, and not when it's saved onto a computer.

I'm going by irl date. Not in game. If you can give me some sort of proof you created your village a month or less before the starting date of this giveaway, you can enter. So say you rest today. You can enter with your new town. If your town is a month old today, you can still enter. If it was a month old the day the contest started, you can enter. As long as your town was 1 month old or less before the start of this contest, you can enter if it's *currently* over one month. Hope that makes sense x3x

;-; I've only time traveled on the same day or a day forward, never more than that. My game is currently set just a few days ahead of normal time. The day I started playing ACNL is also the day I got my 3DS. Real time my game is only a week old. I hope it's still fine I entered. -gross sobbing-

You won't get disqualified for TTing o-o That's up to you o3o I'm going by irl date ^^

I just restarted my town yesterday if that counts?
Town Name: Earthsea
Start Date: 3/12/2013 (I did get the game when it first came out but so many things have happened like, it resetting by accident have to buy a new game card ect)
Mayor's Name: Daisy:)
Current Villagers: Drake, Melba, Ankha, Gaston, Canberra and Kid cat (I tt'ed a few days okay confession)
Dream Villagers: Wolfgang, Klaus, Ankha, Merengue, Lucky, Stiches, Marina, can't think of any more right now ;-;
What's Your Town Like?: Not great at the moment, I can't use qr codes yet >.< But I have a mix of flowers scattered around :s
How Do You Want It to Be?: Everything nicely pathed out with loads of flowers and fruit :')
Is There a Theme You Want?: For my town?: Fairytale like I suppose, to match the mermaid set
Any Plans for Your House?: All mermaidy and yeah :p
Extra Bits: get really nice clothes for each of my villagers c:

It counts :D Added you to the first post!

Town Name: Bacon

Start Date:11/12/13

Mayor's Name: Ayden

Current Villagers: Merry, Puck, Pancetti, Avery, Bertha, Goose, Lucha, Frita, Monty, Rizzo

Dream Villagers: I dont care too much, as long as they're cute/cool. Also I want Monty to leave...

What's Your Town Like?: It's got a great layout for retail's location and the river. I've got a few public works projects, but just random ones.

How Do You Want It to Be?: I want it to look really cool, but still be easy to navigate.

Is There a Theme You Want?: Not particularly.

Any Plans for Your House?: Yes, the second floor is going to be balloon themed, and the basement mushroom themed. The first floor I dont know exactly what im doing yet.

Extra Bits: Im going to have some other people living in the town, but I dont know how I'll decorate their houses yet.

Added you to the first post!

The date has been extended by one week due to lack of internet this week x3x The numbers were supposed to be generated and announced tomorrow, but we've had issues with our ISP in the new house. Not quite sure when we're getting it all sorted out, so it's been extended one week (Sunday 15th December) in order to compensate! I apologise!

The date has been changed yet again due to internet issues! I'm sat in my nan's house right now, hence the internet. Woop! We're getting connected to the internet on the 17th December, give or take a few days. As this is a Tuesday, I know I'll be able to complete the draw that day! Yet again, I apologise! We didn't see this coming as they told us it would be set up the next day!

Town Name: Oakfall
Start Date: 21st November 2013
Mayor's Name: Phoebe
Current Villagers: Marshal, Erik, Lobo, Tangy, Melba, Poncho, Fauna, Stitches, Deirdre, Freya
Dream Villagers: I currently have all my dreamies from the kind hearts of people on here and ACC. I managed to get them all without paying anything! Everyone is so lovely! :3
What's Your Town Like?: I currently have club lol, the dream suite, the sewing machine, kicks, shampoodles and the nook's shop is expanding to the Super T&T. I have quite a few fossils, fish and bugs in my museum but currently only 3 pieces of art. I've started a fountain in my town which is my first PWP. I have the silver tools which someone kindly gave me. My house is quite small, currently doesn't have an upstairs yet. I've started planning out my paths around town but only with simple patterns so I can see if the paths work before I put down the proper patterns. Currently have no trees in my town XD. I cut them all down so it would be easier to plan out paths.
How Do You Want It to Be?: I want beautiful paths everywhere, tons of PWPs, flowers and bushes everywhere. I have a picture in my head of what I'd like it to look like it's just taking me a while to get money for the PWP's.
Is There a Theme You Want?: There's not really a particular theme I'm going for. I will have a Japanese/Zen section and also a camping section in town but other than that I want to keep the paths looking natural (no bright colours) and the PWPs to blend in with the town.
Any Plans for Your House?: I want my house to be as big as it can get and hopefully have an amazing HHA score as well, I will also have a 2nd character in my Zen area and would like to fully expand her house as well so there is a kind of Zen Palace XD.
Extra Bits: Umm, well I did have a town with all my dreamies before and spent ages on in (since June) perfecting it and making it look awesome but unfortunately lost my cartridge. The cartridge I'm currently using was a cycle town for others but I had to reset it because I never found my first town :/

Last edited:
Thank you :D I love that you have your dreamies already :D! The users on this forum are amazingly generous at times :D Added you to the list!

Thank you :D I love that you have your dreamies already :D! The users on this forum are amazingly generous at times :D Added you to the list!

Thank you! And yes they certainly are. I'm so grateful to everyone!

Bump! Internet should arrive on Thursday 19th!!! I'll close this contest a day after that, just so I've given enough notice of the closing time!

Town name: shidome

Start date: 18-12-2013

Mayors name: Mimi

Current villagers: unknown

Dream villagers: marina, zucker, Whitney, apple, molly, stitches, Peoke, Chester, phoebe, Rudy

What's your town like: boring plain basically a forest with no sense of style:\

How do I want my town to be like: well here's the deal! I want to restart my town tommorow because I feel like I've been tting too much and like the map isn't nice and I just don't like nothing.... So I just wanna start fresh and I want my town to be soft, classic, vintage style because that's just how i am:) I want my town to represent me and my sense of style. Animal crossing is like for me.. How do I say it.. It's like an escape from reality, it's like an escape from depression and sadness, you can open your ds and Isabelle would be their like good morning mayor how are you feeling, and then there are your villagers, your companions, friends that greet you to say that they wanted a sea bass or that they wanted you to come over for tea! That's how I feel about animal crossing and that is why I want my town to be like that.. An escape from reality.

Theme: soft, simple, classic, vintage, floral.

House planning: I'd like it to have a cute kitchen and a classic bathroom mostly like my dream house:)

Extra bits: I'd like people to see it as a wonderful beautiful town that is just breath taking:) I'm also wanting to achieve the perfect town status and my other goal is not to tt (I don't dupe) I earn all my money by myself:)

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway <3 good luck to everyone:)

Last edited:
Has your town been reset as of now? o3o If so, I'll add you to the list! If not, let me know when you have restarted ^^

Town Name: Jippy (Fun Fact: The same name I used at a 9 yr old on the GC version)

Start Date: November 28th! I got my DS on Black Friday ^^

Mayor's Name: Ginger

Current Villagers: Filbert, Jeremiah, Carmen, Gayle, Apollo, Quillson, Henry, Apple, Fuschia, and Teddy!

Dream Villagers: Fang, Pekoe (being fostered now), and Blanche :) (see signature)

What's Your Town Like?: Right now my town looks like someone was coloring with pastel crayons and dropped them everywhere. It's just of a blur of flowers, random patterns, fruit trees, and really really poorly placed houses by my villagers >_< (didn't know about plot reset trick)

How Do You Want It to Be?: I want it to be a candyland!! My pavement is a pastel rainbow pattern and I'm trying to get lots of pink and purple flowers :) my house is also candy store themed. I think it's perfect because all of my villagers are adorable and sweet like candy. It looks really nice with the snow right now too so that's good. I also want to have a lot of public works projects and parks throughout the town. I just love seeing my villagers running around planting flowers, fishing, and shaking trees.. AHH they're so cute.

Is There a Theme You Want?: Ooops I already answered this by accident, but I would love a candy theme :)

Any Plans for Your House?: Right now I have a candy store/toy store/arcade theme going.. I'm trying to make it interactive so it's for people to visit. I like all of the food related furniture too! I have one room to myself in the basement which is my lab, where I create sweet concoctions and breed flowers :O

Extra Bits: Thanks for doing this giveaway!! I LOVE THESE. If you want to you can visit my town, and check out my candy house. [Putting this here to add my dream address later] Anyone can look but excuse the mess in my town ):

Proof below:

jippytown card.jpg

Last edited:
Town Name: Jippy (Fun Fact: The same name I used at a 9 yr old on the GC version)

Start Date: November 28th! I got my DS on Black Friday ^^

Mayor's Name: Ginger

Current Villagers: Filbert, Jeremiah, Carmen, Gayle, Apollo, Quillson, Henry, Apple, Fuschia, and Teddy!

Dream Villagers: Fang, Pekoe (being fostered now), and Blanche :) (see signature)

What's Your Town Like?: Right now my town looks like someone was coloring with pastel crayons and dropped them everywhere. It's just of a blur of flowers, random patterns, fruit trees, and really really poorly placed houses by my villagers >_< (didn't know about plot reset trick)

How Do You Want It to Be?: I want it to be a candyland!! My pavement is a pastel rainbow pattern and I'm trying to get lots of pink and purple flowers :) my house is also candy store themed. I think it's perfect because all of my villagers are adorable and sweet like candy. It looks really nice with the snow right now too so that's good. I also want to have a lot of public works projects and parks throughout the town. I just love seeing my villagers running around planting flowers, fishing, and shaking trees.. AHH they're so cute.

Is There a Theme You Want?: Ooops I already answered this by accident, but I would love a candy theme :)

Any Plans for Your House?: Right now I have a candy store/toy store/arcade theme going.. I'm trying to make it interactive so it's for people to visit. I like all of the food related furniture too! I have one room to myself in the basement which is my lab, where I create sweet concoctions and breed flowers :O

Extra Bits: Thanks for doing this giveaway!! I LOVE THESE. If you want to you can visit my town, and check out my candy house. [Putting this here to add my dream address later] Anyone can look but excuse the mess in my town ):

Proof below:

Added :D Thank you o3o

Yes I finally restarted today after holding so many villagers

Added you to the list :D!

Okay guys this is finally it! The last day! You have just under 24 hours to get your entries in! This will end at midnight Friday GMT!! 23hrs 33 minutes to go! :D

Potato.

Last minute. >.< If I didn't make it, it's quite alright.

Town Name: Crash

Start Date: 12-1-13

Mayor's Name: Alex

Current Villagers: Freya, Chief, Kat, Kidd, Broccolo, Jambette, Poncho, Gabi, Becky

Dream Villagers: I have always wanted Apollo, Octavian, Rooney, Flip, Elvis, Freya, Chief, Poncho, Bianca, and Roscoe. Got pretty lucky on my stock villagers eh? =)

What's Your Town Like?: It's coming along slowly, but surely. I have 5 fruits in my village from repeated trips to and from the island. Weed free(most of the time). Only one completed works project unfortunately, a Cobble Bridge for easier access across town.

How Do You Want It to Be?: I want it to be a stylish, modern town. Well groomed, pathways made from patterns from QR codes, and my house to be designed well. Slowly but surely, my dream will come true. Modernized with lamp posts for a well lit town will be my wish come true.

Is There a Theme You Want?: Right now, it's Jingle themed. I really want to make a Mario or Golden theme. One can dream right?

Any Plans for Your House?: For a basement, a cool, Mario themed dungeon would work. The main floor would have a Golden room in the opening room, a zen garden to the right, a modern bedroom to the back room, and a balloon room to the left. Upstairs would have a creepy, attic aura to it.

Extra Bits: I would like to thank you so much for the opportunity to have my wish for Crash come true. I've had multiple ACs over the years, but never have I done what I wanted with any of them. These bells could help me along for a beautiful town. You're a very generous and nice person, especially around the holiday season.

THANK YOU! =)​

Last edited:
Back