• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

NOSE OFF: Square, Oval or Triangle?

Which nose shape?

• Total voters

rosetti

with love ♡
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Green Crescent Moon
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Caustic Crystal
Peach (Fruit)
Spring Shamrock
Fresh Feather
Green Candy
Pink Feather
Spring Shamrock

With a new game on the horizon, comes new noses!
I?m sure many of us are already planning out what we want our character to look like, however with the introduction of new noses this completely changes up the situation!

Will you keep it classy with a triangular nose, or will you mix it up by picking one of the new modern options, oval or square?​

I definitely want an oval nose! It just looks so freakin cute!

Oval. Square also acceptable.

Triangles always looked wrong to me, like the villager was some sort of Tin Man-esque chimera made in an evil witch’s lab.

I’ll probably stick with triangle! Although I’m also tempted to choose square. Maybe for an alt I’ll try out the different noses, but for now I still think triangle looks best!

I'll be getting the original nose, triangle. :)

But I do like the oval nose, might make another character with it.

Last edited:
I feel like it’s tradition to pick triangle. I love that they added all this extra customizations, but I wish they would not have added nose customizations. I love the triangle noses.

I like the rounded edge square. It looks substantial enough, and to me the oval one looks a bit too small and flat and kindaaa looks like a red-tipped tumblr nose. Maybe it's just too small in proportion to those eyes there though.

So the rounded square for me, but I'll keep an open mind and try the other options out with the eyes I pick and see what looks best!

i'd go for the traditional triangle nose just for nostalgia's sake but i'd choose to go for the new nose choices (oval) to commemorate the evolution of animal crossing lol

Since I had to use the bandage to hide the triangle nose and asked the AC team specifically for a round nose, I'm going to wear my button nose with pride ∩︎(?◔︎。◔︎`)∩︎

I'm not 100% sure, but I will definitely try out one of the new noses. I'm leaning towards square, but I could end up with oval. It all depends on how each one looks on my final character design.

i like both oval and square, but i'm going to go with oval. might as well try out the new options!

I'm thinking of going with either square or oval. I know I'll definitely change it up from triangle either way. Plus, they just look so cute!

Back