Do you aim to have lots of lineups or one permanent one?

Do you aim to have lots of lineups or one perfect one?

• I try to make lots of good lineups that I can rotate between

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • I prefer to just make one permanent lineup and keep it on display

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
I try to make a lineup for each holiday/season. Tbh, I’ve never had just one lineup, I’ve always had more than one to rotate as the year progresses.

I just display my favorites and try not to worry about how well they go together. I rotate collectibles out occasionally when I get a new one that I like more but I don't put a lot of effort into planning it out.

I could never stick with just one lineup, not when there are so many lovely collect-the-tables to mix 'n' match and play around with 💖 as of 2024 (thanks to the Egg Hunt) I have exactly 20 different lineups I can choose from, depending on things such as my current mood, season, holiday, whatever matches the aesthetic of the forum and what best fits the ongoing event. I strive to create lineups that are as unique as possible from everyone else's, and I'm dedicated to giving each one its own cute little story~ I don't want to just put whatever looks prettiest together because then it just ends up looking too similar to most other lineups.

20 lineups to rotate from every year.... I never thought I would actually accomplish such a feat. I went from having just a single little kaleidoclover and an August Birthstone (Peridot) back in 2020 to having things like Black Feathers, Galaxy eggies, a RAINBOW FEATHER of all things, and so....many....Pink Star Fragments 😂 also, I always say that the best thing that could ever happen is just letting lineups happen on their own, you'd be pleasantly surprised with the results sometimes. Especially with as little date trading as possible.

as much as i'd love to just switch up my lineup during events and holidays, i'm not nearly creative nor rich enough to be constantly rotating lineups lol. i'll just stick to the pink funky flower thing i have going on rn

When I was starting out with collectibles I just had one lineup but I've quickly grown that to include a lot more. Now I love to make new lineups pretty much every time new collectibles get released.

im always changing, i just put whatever whenever and try to make something work. i try to include celeste in most of mine because i LOVE HER, and my heart potion too. but i also love green so i try to make that work too... and bluebird plush because birbs.. and mushies.. and flowers.. crystals.. the day we get bug collectibles will be the day i will need 3x5 layouts.

i just add and remove things to my lineup and mess around and try to make something that looks nice while using things I really like that i can afford 👍

i can never stick with one lineup for long since i like to switch things up! i usually mix match and do my best with what i've got. i don't have much but i do try to get collectibles that will look good with each other so that i can usually make a lineup that goes together well.

I have a few favourites but I am slightly obsessed with collectables and change my lineup a lot 🙈🫶💜

There are just so many pretty pixels 🥹💜💜

i used to constantly swap between lineups like for events and holidays etc but once i got my wands back in 2016 i was like Wait. these kinda ate down. so ever since then ive just been collecting ones that strike my fancy, not really putting any thought into actual lineups tbh

Back