Now in Shop: April Birthstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karen, you are awesome. You deserve those cakes.

Everyone else just be jelly as hell.

It took me 36 seconds to add the birthstone to my cart. No wonder I never get any special collectibles myself.

LOL
some people advised me to hide them but I was like fk it all my cakes are staying

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please. I have 10 cakes and he has 4 Pokeballs
//owned
But pokeballs are more valuable. id say your about equal

Last edited:
I've been waiting for the April birthstone. Can a person only buy one? Never cared for the others. I need diamonds. Happy Birthday To Me!!! Shop won't let me purchase a couple more. :0(

I've also been told by an admin that they are never going to restock one of the most valued and highly used items on the forum, the inbox upgrades, so...

The purple inbox might not be stocked as frequently (the last time being the BT Direct, I believe) but I don't think any of them have been discontinued.

I've been waiting for the April birthstone. Can a person only buy one? Never cared for the others. I need diamonds. Happy Birthday To Me!!! Shop won't let me purchase a couple more. :0(

Yep, it's limited to one-per person.

Karen, the chocolate cake queen haha. How many chocolate cakes where listed this time and how many did Karen obtain? I am guessing all, but IDk if 15 or 10 were added to the shop. I forgot how many the number total was last time for the Chocolate Cake...

Karen you greedy ;w;

When will the Japanese symbol Collectible will restock?

LOL not enough bell to buy the birthstone still ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back