Now in Shop: April Birthstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt he/she will be willing to sell it as she/he's been collecting them ever since September, and if one is missing, then the collection isn't complete.

Aw well I really want one because I'm born in February

Last edited:
Aw well I really want one because I'm born in February

Perhaps start a thread in the TBT market offering a good price for it. I don't think begging for it will help, especially to ask those who clearly are keeping them :9

I didn't realize that they had the March birthstone out yesterday, 'cause I paid 350 for one xD

Perhaps start a thread in the TBT market offering a good price for it. I don't think begging for it will help, especially to ask those who clearly are keeping them :9
I wouldnt say begging...

The April and March ones look very similar ?^?
Such a shame that someone snagged them all and didn't leave any for others :< ...
I ONLY TOOK ONE BIRTHSTONE AND THE CAKES WERE ALREADY GONE IT WASNT ME

StormBlader, If I buy the birthstone from the shop and gift it to you..You may not sell it or gift it to another player. So you need to find a player with a birthstone that has no gift message attached to it. As an example, I can't give mine away.

Last edited:
StormBlader, If I buy the birthstone from the shop and gift it to you..You may not sell it or gift it to another player. So you need to find a player with a birthstone that has no gift message attached to it. As an example, I can't give mine away.

Oh ok then so i need someone who bought it themselves right?

I got one! I put it right next to my March one
Don't be hating Karen guys!

Why cant they have more chocolate cakes? 10 isn't enough ;_;

But but Karen I want cake ;-;
I was at school at the time so I couldn't really blame anyone XD

Don't worry guys Karen said she might do Giveaways with them in do time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back