• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Once Upon a Time in Kapalua

Island/Town Name
Kapalua
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Mums
Hi Friends!

Hope everyone has enjoyed the month of December! I’ve been super busy around my island this past month. Can’t wait to show you what we’ve been up to!

Kapalua finally has all rocks in Pocahontas’ campsite!! It took entirely forever. I’m so glad to finally not have the island covered in custom design clutter! I’m also caught up with the Fall DIYs, so I was able to spruce up the area a bit!
DABAA05F-D3F5-446B-AD44-84F2C5C4E91D.jpeg

To start off the new year right, I just went on a dreamie hunt! I won’t believe who I found after a whopping 107 tickets. Can’t wait to introduce them in the next post ✨💕

Wendyy.jpg

Wendy was the first villager to move to Kapalua in 2021! The hunt was surprisingly short at just 107 NMTs. I was so relieved! She would become the 7th dreamie acquired via hunting!
Wendy.jpg

Wendy had just enough Pixie Dust to make it to Kapalua. I was super excited to officially welcome her. I typically don't look at a villager's interior prior to their arrival because I like to be surprised! Wendy's wallpaper and flooring had me super curious and I was not disappointed!
Wendyyy.jpg

Gifting her a nightgown was all that was left to do! She loved it and models it around the island! Overall super happy with her moving to Kapalua!

I told myself that I would really commit to these dreamie hunts in 2021. That came back to bite me while hunting for this next villager.

After hundreds of NMTs and days spent hunting, Olaf was found!!
76960A6F-2458-4AD3-A1BD-F5BFB9339943.jpeg

I almost left the island without inviting him - wouldn’t that have been terrible! He moved onto Kapalua in March.
D0BBABAF-86E9-4177-9B8F-D4B0CACFAD89.jpeg

His bachelor-pad house is so funny. I’ve also never had an anteater in AC before, so I’m excited to get to know him!
CAD093E3-9D8F-46D3-B6FB-3F4FA2C83544.jpeg

"No one's slick as Gaston
No one's quick as Gaston
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston

For there's no man in town half as manly"

Welcome to Kapalua, Gaston!
Gaston Island.jpg

He was a gift from the AC gods because it only took 77 tickets. After the last hunt for Olaf, I was preparing to hunt for days! I think i may have gasped out loud when I saw him. 🖤🖤 He totally completes my villain area 🖤🖤
Gaston Isabelle.jpg

His house is PERFECT! It's villainous and dirty, but certainly has a french style to it! I can't wait to add more details around the outside of his house - but the inside is *chef's kiss* I couldn't help but do a cosplay!
Gaston Belle1.jpg

Back