[open] [tbt] guava's lettering shop

signature for @Aerious !! had a lot of fun making this
Untitled_Artwork 6.png

another signature completed for @VillageDweller~!
harry1.png

Post automatically merged:

i will be closing the shop for a few days so i can focus on finishing my magazine for the tbt fair contest.

will ping after the deadline!

I need this in my life, I one pretty please. Something that goes well with my current theme. I will fit it between the two drawings :)

aaaaaaa your work is honestly to die for 🥺💗 The creativity and general feel is absolutely amazing and I'd love to order one if that's possible!!

I'd like my username (SinnerTheCat) in it with a general cottagecore/farm feeling in it. You can add flowers, mushrooms, fruit, a pie, a cat or a hen, whatever you think fits! Possibly a simple, not too round font. And as for the colours:
downloadfile.jpg

+ general fall colours
of course, feel free to adjust these!!

Thank you for considering 💖

I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING OR I WOULD COMMISSION U A MILLION TIMES

your art is even more beautiful and vibrant than I remember 😭

aaaaaaa your work is honestly to die for 🥺💗 The creativity and general feel is absolutely amazing and I'd love to order one if that's possible!!

I'd like my username (SinnerTheCat) in it with a general cottagecore/farm feeling in it. You can add flowers, mushrooms, fruit, a pie, a cat or a hen, whatever you think fits! Possibly a simple, not too round font. And as for the colours:
View attachment 320130
+ general fall colours
of course, feel free to adjust these!!

Thank you for considering 💖

hi! sorry for the delay in response, i'd love to work on this. i've got one commission lined up before you but you're up after!

i'll ping when it's ready!

I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING OR I WOULD COMMISSION U A MILLION TIMES

your art is even more beautiful and vibrant than I remember 😭

; A;!!! thank you so much zane~~~~~ <3

hi!! if there's any slots open, i'd love a slot... i'm going to want to order a few of these from you! do you take rlc as well?

OK I've been eyeing these for weeks. It's time. 👀

If you're still taking orders:

Would like to go full Halloween/spooky vibes to match my Lucky pic. If you could add a little ghostie (similar to your sandwich one), that'd be lovely.

Text: mar
TBT Offer: 250 with the little illustration? 🙏

hi!! if there's any slots open, i'd love a slot... i'm going to want to order a few of these from you! do you take rlc as well?

hi there!! i am currently working on one commission but i've been moving a bit slowly lately. can i ping you once i wrap this one up?

OK I've been eyeing these for weeks. It's time. 👀

If you're still taking orders:

Would like to go full Halloween/spooky vibes to match my Lucky pic. If you could add a little ghostie (similar to your sandwich one), that'd be lovely.

Text: mar
TBT Offer: 250 with the little illustration? 🙏

omg!! i would love to work on this! can i ping you in a couple days once i've caught up to etchasketch? i hope thats ok!!

hi there!! i am currently working on one commission but i've been moving a bit slowly lately. can i ping you once i wrap this one up?

omg!! i would love to work on this! can i ping you in a couple days once i've caught up to etchasketch? i hope thats ok!!
of course, thank you! <3

Back