Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously tho

problem_by_eiko_tan-d7ud4h7.png

problem2_by_eiko_tan-d7ud4h4.png

problem3_by_eiko_tan-d7ud4h6.png

idk if that's a lot but I think I have a problem

Holy crap, GG. LOL.

I LOVE it!! Peridots are beautiful!! And August is my favorite month!! *happy sigh*

I'm still that one person who has no idea what a bell tree direct is

It's a thing we do every few months (more or less, sometimes longer) with some announcements and additions piled together, plus a large restock typically. Someone linked the one from June in here.

It's a thing we do every few months (more or less, sometimes longer) with some announcements and additions piled together, plus a large restock typically. Someone linked the one from June in here.

Oh cool. we'll probably get another one before flight rising registration opens ; o ;

Oh how did I miss this? I only went to get the birthstone and didn't notice the restock... *laughs nervously* *cries in a corner* I have now become an angry bird.

Oh how did I miss this? I only went to get the birthstone and didn't notice the restock... *laughs nervously* *cries in a corner* I have now become an angry bird.
It was gone so fast it didn't even leave a whisper ... I am crying in the corner with you over the yellow house letter! *sobbing*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back