Red Riches

I have spent the morning spamming red envelopes, but I am honestly not sure who I've gifted or not, so if you could please ping me or just "celebrate" react to this message, I would love to send you one (or another) red envelope. I'm just running out of willing targets. XD
You are too kind!

Oo question, do the rewards unlock only for people who send them or for everyone? I gotta earn me some bells 😂

I'll try to throw one out whenever I can afford one to help you guys with your collectables ^^

Because in all honesty I have my dream line up :) So this for all of you collectable hunters, and lovers. Let's give it all we got guys!

Last edited:
You have passed the fourth milestone! The Red Balloon and Citrine Crystal collectibles have been added to the prize draw!

324.png
495.png

You have also unlocked an additional prize: here, have a Dragon Token! 🐉

I don’t know how but I got four Dragon Tokens for clicking that link. Is that supposed to happen?

I don’t know how but I got four Dragon Tokens for clicking that link. Is that supposed to happen?

It shouldn't have - I tested it right before posting and received the correct amount. I've manually removed the other three. Thanks for the honesty. :)

I'll ask Jeremy to run a check later today to see if any further duplicates accumulate and need amended.

Will we get to keep the red envelopes if we decide to not sell them back?
Question: If we don't sell back the red envelops, can we keep them in our inventory or do they disappear after the event?

@Chris Can we get confirmation on this? I would also like to know for sure, I've been waiting to send out any or ask for any because I wanted to be sure

Back