Trading 🕊️ Selling Sweet/Red Heart/Purple Balloons + Red Hyacinth. Seeking: Black Roses 🌹

💕 Have put up my wand for sale in hopes of finding or affording a Celeste Chick Plush ❤️

eep! I was not expecting multiple DMs offering 1:1 trades; I assumed the plush would be more difficult to find than the wand. difficult to gauge value when I never see either sold. I'm a little overwhelmed ATM so I will figure out how to go about this tomorrow, just going off of who messaged first doesn't feel very fair. thanks for your patience!

Hi again 💜 I have a white frag and a red frag
I can sell (poor and in debt but so happy 🥰)

If interested pls lmk 💕

I have a Yule Log I can offer to trade/sell if you're ever interested 💕

also wanted to say again, thank you for trading/selling the heart wand to @/Roxxy. I really feel like that gesture means so much to her, it brings me an immeasurable joy 🥰💞
It brings me immense joy to see her and everyone who treasures her happy! It's a beautiful collectible and deserves to be with someone who will cherish it like Roxxy! It's so perfectly suited to her.
Also, I love how both your lineups are mirrors of each other, both with wands at the end 💕

I'll probably hold off on the Yule Log for now since I'm about to spend a pretty penny for the star fragments LOL, but for the future, what are you looking to sell for?

Hi again 💜 I have a white frag and a red frag
I can sell (poor and in debt but so happy 🥰)

If interested pls lmk 💕
Very interested and happy to throw some of your bells back at you lol! 💕

It brings me immense joy to see her and everyone who treasures her happy! It's a beautiful collectible and deserves to be with someone who will cherish it like Roxxy! It's so perfectly suited to her.
Also, I love how both your lineups are mirrors of each other, both with wands at the end 💕

I'll probably hold off on the Yule Log for now since I'm about to spend a pretty penny for the star fragments LOL, but for the future, what are you looking to sell for?

Very interested and happy to throw some of your bells back at you lol! 💕
Sounds amazing 🥰 pm?

it really is, I know she will always cherish it 💞
I noticed that hehe, I'm just showing off my hoarde of planet wands but the heart wand really is a lovely little thing 💗 and it's cute that she and I both have it at the end of our lineups.

I traded for it an approximate value of 4k tbt, so probably around there?

I have a bat potion and bee Plush for sale, if you're interested in either of those?

absolutely! would you like a message? Also, do you have a preference for which date?

(I'm fine with any or no message on mine!)

absolutely! would you like a message? Also, do you have a preference for which date?

(I'm fine with any or no message on mine!)
Thank you!! I'm fine with no message, would the earlier date be okay? I'll send it over now 😊

Back