Trading 🕊️ Selling Sweet/Red Heart/Purple Balloons + Red Hyacinth. Seeking: Black Roses 🌹

Aerith

Avian Maiden
Team 3
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Heart Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Red Feather
Blue Feather
Green Feather
Sky Clouds Scenery
Feedback
100% (41) +
Heyo! Since I had to buy my yellow lily lineup instead of purchasing older lilies, unfortunately, my main balloon lineup won't work anymore, and I need to sell/trade these guys. I am willing to let them go for a mix of TBT + items on my wishlist if that's easier for you. Times are in EST.​

Selling -

Red Hyacinth Red Hyacinth - Apr 23, 2024 at 8:12 AM
Willing to trade for a White or Red Rose.
Red Heart Balloon Red Heart Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 9:43 AM; the other was a gift 🩷
Purple Balloon Purple Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 5:56 AM
Sweet Balloon Sweet Balloon - Mar 18, 2024 at 2:38 PM

SS:
691.jpg
69.jpg
245.jpg
392.jpg

Red Heart Balloon, White Feather, Final Boss Feather, Black Hybrid Rose
S:
251.jpg
249.jpg

Rad Feather, Glam Feather
A:
112.jpg
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
493.jpg
494.jpg
492.jpg

Popsicle, Death Angel Mushroom Lamp, Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp, Opalescent Crystal, Rose Crystal, Pearlescent Crystal
B:
https://www.belltreeforums.com/data/dbtechShop/itemIcons/0/325.jpg?1586827643
pumpkinpiecollectiblefd (1).png
329.png

Bloodshot Potion, Pumpkin Pie, Yule Log
C:
464.jpg
103.jpg
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
597.jpg
Bee Plush
606.jpg

Red Christmas Stocking, Yoshi Egg, Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg, Ghostly Kitty Plush, Bee Plush, Spirit Candy: Vask

Thanks so much for looking~ 🐦🌹

Last edited:
Hi!! I'd love to trade 3 ducks for your gingerbread man and silent night bauble! You can have the third for free actually!

Last edited:
Oh, that would be absolutely wonderful, thank you for your kindness! Would you like any particular messages on yours?

(any or no message is fine for me!)

May I trade a duck for your gingerbread man?

Sure, I'd be good with that! Do you want a particular message?

edit: whoops, my bad! misread that as hot cocoa :( already traded away my gingerbread man, sorry!

the message is perfect! thank you so much, you are too sweet! I shall take good care of them and your ducky will have a whole flock of friends :3

hey aerith! i can help you out as i was planning on buying an isc frag anyway and i have no preference on the date, so i can buy you a galaxolotl frag in exchange for an isc frag :lemon:

just lmk when you want me to purchase it!

hey aerith! i can help you out as i was planning on buying an isc frag anyway and i have no preference on the date, so i can buy you a galaxolotl frag in exchange for an isc frag :lemon:

just lmk when you want me to purchase it!
omg this would be perfect 💕 thank you so much for your kindness! I'll figure out my lineup tonight and throw you a message tomorrow. :D

I have two feathers (Pavé Pink + Purple Feather) and a Toy Duck Plush that I can trade for the Fancy Kitty Plush! Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)

I have two feathers (Pavé Pink + Purple Feather) and a Toy Duck Plush that I can trade for the Fancy Kitty Plush! Let me know if that sounds good to you. :)
I'm so sorry I did not see this! I actually have 2 whole rows of duckies but thank you lol! I will keep it in mind but hold off for now, was hoping to hold onto it to get a TBT offer so I can actually afford collectibles ahaha.

Also bump bc sadface me was banking on us getting 1 more question correct, no pink moon for this eggy 💔

💖 Big thanks to Mars Adept for getting me my pink moon.

As my final thing needed for Camp, I'm looking to date trade my Green Crescent Moon!

Back