Special edition!

Supernaturalyds

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I pre-ordered the special edition 3ds back in august and it will finally be mine on friday! I'm so excited! You americans are so lucky to have it already ; O ;

Welsh >;3
I've been so excited for this game for so long! i've got 4 packs of amiibo cards coming too, but I just know I'll get addicted and lose a whole load of money buying more haha!

i didnt even preorder mine, so when i was going into gamestop to buy a copy of the game and a new 3ds, the gamestop employee was like "we have the limited edition you know..."
i was really surprised because the ACNL edition got sold out (luckily i preordered that one)

Have fun! It really is an awesome console. It's so comfortable to hold and the 3D tracking is amazing, too.

I was considering buying the XL when it releases her on the 3rd, because I found it for the price of a regular XL, but I'm really not to keen on the design, and I don't like digital games, so I think I'll pass. My current 3DS is only just over a year old anyway.

I'm not getting one since I got the Majoras Mask one, I kind of wish I had waited and got this instead as I prefer AC over LoZ but oh well...

I was considering buying the XL when it releases her on the 3rd, because I found it for the price of a regular XL, but I'm really not to keen on the design, and I don't like digital games, so I think I'll pass. My current 3DS is only just over a year old anyway.

I considered getting the XL too, but the cover plates for the regular are so adorable! I couldn't resist! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have fun! It really is an awesome console. It's so comfortable to hold and the 3D tracking is amazing, too.

Oh I can't wait! I watched a few videos about the New 3DS and the XL.. I was really torn between which to get, but in the end, the adorable Happy Home cover plates won me over. x3

Back