• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia General Thread 3.0 - Newbie Info/Hosting/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a cultists game set-up that I’d be down to host sometime in the future. Is obviously wait for those that currently do want to host to go ahead, however.

Suggestion to staff (if they could): Can they just sticky a community wide queue thread that members can update ...It doesn;t have to be front page update but just real time within the current pages?

@Vrisnem @Justin

We're not interested in running a queue.

If you lot want one and someone is willing to maintain it then of course you are free to make one. However, looking at the current state of mafia I personally don't see any need for one at present.

We're not interested in running a queue.

If you lot want one and someone is willing to maintain it then of course you are free to make one. However, looking at the current state of mafia I personally don't see any need for one at present.

Are you planning a game for the summer?

Will there be any Newbie games soon ? I looked around but it doesn't seem like there's been any for a while...

Will there be any Newbie games soon ? I looked around but it doesn't seem like there's been any for a while...

Hi Pinkbabydoll! Welcome to Mafia.. I suggest to play any of the micros to get you acclimated and get a feel in participating. Most of the new people start right off with small games. or a big one if they are bold! It can be quite a lot but you can work with a coach ..We have a couple of TBT veterans who can help you with that. Just ask!

Hi Pinkbabydoll! Welcome to Mafia.. I suggest to play any of the micros to get you acclimated and get a feel in participating. Most of the new people start right off with small games. or a big one if they are bold! It can be quite a lot but you can work with a coach ..We have a couple of TBT veterans who can help you with that. Just ask!
Thank you for the reply! Where would I find someone who could help me directly (like a coach)?

We have lots of good ones here. Is there any game you want to join in particular in the queue thread?
Not in particular....I'd just like to join a game;;; so i can better understand how it works, I'm an interactive learner

Not in particular....I'd just like to join a game;;; so i can better understand how it works, I'm an interactive learner

Oh sure, we do have signs ups for Uncertainty Mafia. It's not a classic mafia per se but it will give you a feel. You can in. It you need a coach, then we can assign you one :) Best practice is to just do it :)

Oh sure, we do have signs ups for Uncertainty Mafia. It's not a classic mafia per se but it will give you a feel. You can in. It you need a coach, then we can assign you one :) Best practice is to just do it :)
That'd be nice! ....how do i sign up ?

Just because I would like to be plenty ready in plenty of time, gonna throw it out there that I am looking for a co-host to help me out with a game of Madness for TBT. Particularly someone to help talk through for potential balancing issues and picking out what potential roles/how many I should be taking from my usual Madness, and just generally trying to adapt the game for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back