Shop 💰🛒 [TBT Shop] ALL Furniture & Clothing | CHEAP NMT 1:1 | Pearls | Mermaid DIYs | Mush Lamps | Fish Bait | Materials & Crafting | Fragments 🛒💰

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again!!

IGN - xara
Island Name - axolotl
Wanting to Buy - skinny mushrooms uwu
Bonus NMT - n/a
Total Payment - shell wreath diy
Questions/Comments/Requests - lemme know if you’ve already got this one or if it’s not a fair trade, figured it’d be worth a shot to ask :p
Hi xara!!! <3333 I believe I already have the diy, I haven't updated my wishlist, but I'm sure I have majority, if not all now ahahaha!
IGN - mimi
Island Name - cupid
Wanting to Buy - stack of skinny mushrooms
Bonus NMT - N/A
Total Payment - shell wand + starry sands flooring diys
Questions/Comments/Requests - please let me know if you’d be interested!
Hi hi!! I believe I already have the diy learned! Sorry, my diy list hasn't been updated in a while aaaaaaa, I forgot to update it jsldfjls will make a note!

Hoh, that's actually such a good deal for the mermaid set. If I didn't get some sense of accomplishment from slaving away for the recipes I would totally go for it.

Out of curiosity, if I got lazy and just needed a couple pieces to complete the set, would you sell single items? If so, for how much?

Hoh, that's actually such a good deal for the mermaid set. If I didn't get some sense of accomplishment from slaving away for the recipes I would totally go for it.

Out of curiosity, if I got lazy and just needed a couple pieces to complete the set, would you sell single items? If so, for how much?
I think I'll probably do 20-25 tbt per piece depending on the materials :3 (If you provide the materials, I can always just craft them for you for free though!)

Rf7eIiA.png

IGN - Winter
Island Name - Moonshade
Wanting to Buy - A stack of pearls :D
Bonus NMT - 10
Total Payment - 150 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - None! Thank you :D

IGN - Catalina
Island Name - Moondrop
Wanting to Buy - stack of pearls and 20 stacks of fish bait
Bonus NMT - 30 nmt
Total Payment - 350 tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - I hope I did the math correctly ;w;

IGN - Winter
Island Name - Moonshade
Wanting to Buy - A stack of pearls :D
Bonus NMT - 10
Total Payment - 150 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - None! Thank you :D
Awesome! Once I've received the tbt, I'll send over the dodo code! <3
IGN - Catalina
Island Name - Moondrop
Wanting to Buy - stack of pearls and 20 stacks of fish bait
Bonus NMT - 30 nmt
Total Payment - 350 tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - I hope I did the math correctly ;w;
Awesome! <3 Once I've received the tbt, I'll send over the dodo code! <3 And yes, you did! :3

Reactions: Ras
IGN - Greg
Island Name - Haven
Wanting to buy - green, black, beige, pink raincoats; beige, black, blue, green, pink, purple, red rain pants
Bonus NMT - 10 nmt
Total payment - 110 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - this is to keep, not catalog, right?

IGN - Greg
Island Name - Haven
Wanting to buy - green, black, beige, pink raincoats; beige, black, blue, green, pink, purple, red rain pants
Bonus NMT - 10 nmt
Total payment - 110 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - this is to keep, not catalog, right?
Yup! To keep x) Let me finish ordering the last 5 I need for you and I'll send over the dodo code!~ Give me about 5 minutes :3

Reactions: Ras

💙💜🧡💛💚💖
7/7/20 UPDATE
💙💜🧡💛💚💖
  • Now selling Furniture/Clothing/Shoes/Umbrellas/Bottoms/Tops/Etc from my catalog! It'll be 10 tbt per item for you to keep! 💖

IGN - Altyran
Island Name - Isla Ceru
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT) + 30 Pearls ( 150 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 30
Total Payment - 350 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - I didn't know if I should put 30 bonus NMT because 350 TBT, or if I should have added the 20 "extra" from the 200 NMT for 50 "bonus".

IGN - Altyran
Island Name - Isla Ceru
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT) + 30 Pearls ( 150 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 30
Total Payment - 350 TBT
Questions/Comments/Requests - I didn't know if I should put 30 bonus NMT because 350 TBT, or if I should have added the 20 "extra" from the 200 NMT for 50 "bonus".
OH!!! I see what you mean!! Sorry for the confusion ahaha it's considered the bonus, I wasn't sure if people would read that far, so I just added in the extra NMT into the NMT conversion. (Every 100 tbt spent = 10 nmt) So the extra 30 NMT is correct! I'll try to clarify it better ahahaha 💖

Once I've received the tbt payment, I'll send over the dodo code for you! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back