Shop 💰🛒 [TBT Shop] ALL Furniture & Clothing | CHEAP NMT 1:1 | Pearls | Mermaid DIYs | Mush Lamps | Fish Bait | Materials & Crafting | Fragments 🛒💰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rf7eIiA.png

IGN - Mimi
Island Name - Foosha Koi
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT), 3 stacks of Hardwood (30 TBT), 1 stack of Maple Leaves (100 TBT), 2 stacks of Cherry Blossoms (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Snowflakes (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Heart Crystals (40 TBT), 1 stack of young spring bamboo (30 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 20 (from buying NMT), 10 (from buying a stack of maple leaves), 20 (from cherry blossoms), 20 (from snowflakes), then 10 (for the misc things) = 80 NMT I think?
Total Payment - 800 TBT!
Questions/Comments/Requests - Nope! :3 Thanks a bunch Miharu~​

IGN - Mimi
Island Name - Foosha Koi
Wanting to Buy - 200 NMT (200 TBT), 3 stacks of Hardwood (30 TBT), 1 stack of Maple Leaves (100 TBT), 2 stacks of Cherry Blossoms (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Snowflakes (200 TBT), 2 stacks of Heart Crystals (40 TBT), 1 stack of young spring bamboo (30 TBT)
Bonus NMT - 20 (from buying NMT), 10 (from buying a stack of maple leaves), 20 (from cherry blossoms), 20 (from snowflakes), then 10 (for the misc things) = 80 NMT I think?
Total Payment - 800 TBT!
Questions/Comments/Requests - Nope! :3 Thanks a bunch Miharu~​
Tysm as well! <3333

Hello! I hope you're well :)

Do you have any of the Pascal Mermaid Clothes for sale by any chance?
I've been great, thank you! I hope you are well too! :3

I actually don't, but I can definitely get some in stock O: Which ones were you looking for? :3

I've been great, thank you! I hope you are well too! :3

I actually don't, but I can definitely get some in stock O: Which ones were you looking for? :3
That's good to hear! I'm good thank you ^^

I'm missing all of them apart from the light blue Mermaid Princess Dress :) I'm having no luck getting them from pascal 😅

IGN - Panda
Island Name - Viraenova
Wanting to Buy - 20 stacks fish bait
Bonus NMT - 20?
Total Payment - 200tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - brain isn't working as it's been a long day, so let me know if my calculations are wrong 😅

IGN - Panda
Island Name - Viraenova
Wanting to Buy - 20 stacks fish bait
Bonus NMT - 20?
Total Payment - 200tbt
Questions/Comments/Requests - brain isn't working as it's been a long day, so let me know if my calculations are wrong 😅
Yeah that's right! :3 Send me the dodo code whenever you are ready and I'll come drop off once I've received the tbt payment <3

IGN - Noah
Island Name - Rogueport
Wanting to Buy - crafted Aquarius Urn (just the item, not the recipe)
Bonus NMT - N/A
Total Payment - I'm not sure; please name your price!

I didn't see it listed specifically, so please let me know if it's possible to get the urn from you! I can provide materials if necessary (minus the Aquarius fragments).

Last edited:
IGN - Noah
Island Name - Rogueport
Wanting to Buy - crafted Aquarius Urn (just the item, not the recipe)
Bonus NMT - N/A
Total Payment - I'm not sure; please name your price!

I didn't see it listed specifically, so please let me know if it's possible to get the urn from you! I can provide materials if necessary (minus the Aquarius fragments).
Hi!! Sadly I don't have any Aquarius fragments, but if you are able to get them I can definitely craft it for you for free! Feel free to DM me if you aren't in a rush! I'll be closing this thread until Saturday since I don't have my main switch with me ahaha

IGN - Noura
Island Name - Elfhame
Wanting to Buy - coatigan (light blue) & hanten jacket (brown)
Bonus NMT - None
Total Payment - 20 tbt I believe? 0:
Questions/Comments/Requests - thank you for your services! ♡ :3

Heya Miharu!

IGN - Mimi

Island Name - Foosha Koi

Wanting to Buy - 1 stack of Large Snowflakes (150 TBT), 100 NMT (100 TBT), 1 stack of Pearls (150 TBT), & 1 stack of Large Star Fragments (100 TBT)~

Bonus NMT - 50 NMT? owo (spending 500 TBT)

Total Payment - 500 TBT! ^^​

Hi again owo My favorite shop to come to xD

May I please purchase 400 NMT (400 TBT) and 1 stack of Large Snowflakes (150 TBT)?

Total would be 550 TBT? ;w;​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back