TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone gets the flowers they want! Sadly I don't think I'll be getting a full lineup of flowers (at least for now). Debating on which watering can to get as well... I may or may not have gone a little crazy on the sakuras + buying eggs, so my I feel like I need to have som self restraint. 😭
Catch me tomorrow tho when I cave and buy the gold watering can or something sdkfdkfk

We should just be creating paragraphs to get the extra flower collectibles + Golden Watering Can that we so desire very much. I have gone ahead and watered every post in this thread and willing to do more.

Also, I earned a total of 9 bells from weeding.

phonto.jpeg

oooh these gacha events are so exciting and painful— i’m so excited to see what flowers we all pull tonight!! i hope you all get the flowers you’re hoping for! 🤞🏻

i’m so close to caving and buying the golden watering can… i wanna water everyone’s flowers!!!

Good evening, everyone! The hybrids were a bit late to grow on their first night, but they're finally here! If any flowers grew into your collectible lineup, they will simply appear in the front and you'll receive no alert. That means if you grew one tonight, you might have to reorganize your lineup again if you're trying to keep them in a specific order.

Let's see what grew over the last day!

Blue Hybrid Hyacinth7
Blue Hybrid Pansy3
Blue Hybrid Violet1
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth4
Orange Hybrid Rose9
Pink Hybrid Cosmos1
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth8
Pink Hybrid Lily6
Pink Hybrid Rose17
Pink Hybrid Tulip1
Purple Hybrid Rose11

It looks like no golden roses yet! The next day starts with this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back