TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m assuming this is everything now other than the eggs for participating in the Egg Decorating contest? Which will be awarded at a later date? Just wondering cause if so then I’ll be able to purchase one more Crescent Moon egg for my lineup later on. 🤩

can't say I was expecting every puzzle egg not ione to be an <100

like some of them, sure. but not all of them
True. 28 was especially shocking to me because that one doesn't seem very difficult imo. But maybe it's because it had the shortest window to turn in an answer.

True. 28 was especially shocking to me because that one doesn't seem very difficult imo. But maybe it's because it had the shortest window to turn in an answer.
i'm surprised the mori one was answered right more than #4, but i suspect that's because the puzzle's phrasing makes it sound like it's asking for the creator of the nonuplets just as much as it's asking for their identity, in which case some people probably answered laudine but not potions or something similar. (i did both to play it safe, but i can totally see why some people didn't.)

No greater feeling than looking at the answers and knowing that no amount of extra time spent agonizing would have netted me the eggs I gave up on early 😌

Anyway got the eggs I wanted, h*ck yeah 😎

Unsure if this has been asked already but will eggcess egg currency just eggspire or will there be a sell back / exchange for tbt or raffle? (I have 12 and if I purchase an egg worth 10 I would have 2 eggcess)
This has not been decided yet. Usually after Easter we go with the sellback, but a raffle isn't yet off the table. In any case, it is very unlikely that your eggs will just expire! There will be an announcement for this once the details have been worked out, which will probably not be until after the decorating contest ends (April 16th) as well. 👍

Also the birds ruined everything too!!
A public apology to anyone who thought the birds were significant (there were so many birds/mick guesses!): There are 14 birds in ACNH, and 5 went into the sub-banners in the opening post... That's the only reason the banner has 9. Total coincidence. I'm sorry. :LOL:

adorable villager birbs (Mick, will you design the banners for my art shop?)
Sounds fun, I can probably do that! I'll DM you in a bit 🤔

Last edited:
My answer for #28 was Blaine, as he's the leader of the Cinnabar Island gym in Pokemon Red/Blue (and the countless remakes). Perhaps I should've remembered that this was an Animal Crossing forum! That being said though, there is no chance I would've come close to that one either way. I still did better than I expected this time around though, so I'm happy with that.

Are they done giving out eggs for the puzzles? I got the egg for the mirror one but i also got number 4 right but i havent gotten an egg fir it.

Last edited:
Unsure if this has been asked already but will eggcess egg currency just eggspire or will there be a sell back / exchange for tbt or raffle? (I have 12 and if I purchase an egg worth 10 I would have 2 eggcess)
Took me Embarrassingly long to realise you were just taking about eggs there wasn’t a new currency called eggcess

Axel slipped past my mind because he doesn’t have his house as a gym, but Al and Louie does, so I went with them.

Maybe I should have thought of mass instead of strength.

I definitely have to get the crescent moon egg. I don’t know about you but it screams Sailor Moon vibes to me.

3563-C3-B3-F0-C1-4872-B912-957979-A69-E33.png

D0-DC27-E5-DEC0-4803-9771-A940-C65731-A6.png
0935-AA64-BF30-489-B-B92-E-F6593-E26-C981.jpg

Interesting how this has aged… 😂
Happy to add that I’ll be able to get a 10th one after the egg decorating participation rewards go out. 🌙

Axel slipped past my mind because he doesn’t have his house as a gym, but Al and Louie does, so I went with them.

Maybe I should have thought of mass instead of strength.
i did the exact same, i had an eggstra guess so i should've picked another big jock just in case

A public apology to anyone who thought the birds were significant (there were so many birds/mick guesses!): There are 14 birds in ACNH, and 5 went into the sub-banners in the opening post... That's the only reason the banner has 9. Total coincidence. I'm sorry. :LOL:

Ha, the birds actually helped me! Four was the only puzzle clue I submitted answers for, and once I googled nonuplets (😅), I figured it was referring to them. So, I submitted Mick, but also thankfully Laudine for my guesses, since you both were credited w banner art.

ETA: Annnnd I just realized Potion was the answer, not Laudine. So close! 🫠

Last edited:
So, I'm just minding my own business floating around the interwebs on my phone when one of my friends hit me up via messenger.

No words, just this image.

I'm so done.

received_1258341995074907.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back