• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Team Serena or Team Farley?

Team Serena or Team Farley?

• Team Serena!

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • Team Farley!

Votes: 39 56.5%

• Total voters

amemome

home garden time
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
Isabelle
72B35A97-D139-4958-97C8-94AB486CB054.jpeg

Whose team are you batting for?

Farley, because he had the Blue Rosewater Potion, my favourite potion of the two

now both have caused me equal amounts of pain in mirrors, but i do have to go for serena because i mean. look at her. her elegance makes up for the pain

I would have picked Serena for cuteness factor, but Farley had the black mushrooms and blue rosewater potion.

I was Team Serena the whole time until she BETRAYED ME in the Monolith 😡
Farley’s mirror stressed me out, making me decidedly Anti-Farley, but at least I didn’t know he existed at the time. I’ve been staring at Serena all fair and I still couldn’t guess her 😭

So now I finally recognize that Farley is the superior fountain dweller 😤

I can’t choose! Both GCN and City Folk are wonderful in their own ways. They’re like two halves of a fountain ruling whole.

I always like Serena and always wished that she stayed in the game. She needs to come back one day!

I voted for Farley. I didn't play any of the older AC games but I feel like I like gnomes more than chihuahuas just on principal.

I'm not too familiar with either of them and I'm not sure I strongly prefer one or the other... but those puppy-dog eyes won me over. 🥺

also amemome I love your banner art

I choose to fight for neither of them. I haven't seen either of them in their respective games and couldn't get either of their mirrors, so clearly I don't truly know who either of them are. I shall instead cheer for the demise of both teams, the fairest of all options.

After what Serena put me through with her stupid RNG guessing game, it's going to be Farley. At least I know I'll receive a Golden Axe from him at some point...

Back