The Bell Tree Fair 2013: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
my computer crashed like twice trying to load the first page i'm never clicking it again

congratulations to all the winners, the people of this forum are very creative. it's nice to see all of the entries as well

i would have entered stuff, but it was just too much all at once plus the fair was at a bad time for me (school finals)

Congrats everybody! <3

And thank you to the people who voted for my signature ^___^
Aha, I'm quite Happy as the ones I voted for all made second xD (like me)

Really awesome event, I hope there's another fair next winter! c:
Congrats to everyone. n_n

Thank you so much everyone!! Congrats to the other winners and thank you Justin and the rest of the staff for all your hard work :)

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners!!! I'd like to thank the admin/mods for their great job and hard work they did with the fair, especially over the holidays. I can only imagine all the hard work it was to make such a fun event! I really enjoyed game night and look forward to it coming back :) Ty Justin for your generosity!
I am grateful for each persons vote I had received in both contests. and I thank you for your votes!
The fair was a blast!

BUYING RAINBOW FEATHER.
kidding, I know it can't be traded

:{

Congwats everybody !! I would just like to give a personal shout out to the following person:

VillageDweller

By the way I would like to report the following people who have 6,041 tickets:

oXUmZkU.png

Last edited:
BUYING RAINBOW FEATHER.
kidding, I know it can't be traded

:{

Congwats everybody !! I would just like to give a personal shout out to the following person:

VillageDweller

By the way I would like to report the following people who have 6,041 tickets:

oXUmZkU.png

that was murrays and you juST STOLE IT U IDIOT
but yes I am the person with the most tickets without winning a contest (ok Jake technically is BUT HE WON A CONTEST even tho those are his tickets w/o the contest tickets OK XOXO I AM THE BEST)

congratulations to everyone!!! none of my votes changed anything :} I voted for Jennifer, Kaiaa, and Jake. in the right categories XOX

Congrats to the winners~! Looking forward to next year's fair!

I'm still amused that my room placed 5th. I'm glad people appreciated my medieval banquet hall.

[sup]it was actually a subtle nod to a certain wedding in GoT so that's why there's a mannequin wearing a wolf mask in the back[/sup]

Congrats everyone! You all did awesome!

Now go buy my handmade 3DSXL Cases and make me feel like people like them

Bell tree, you did good. Thank you!

And grats' to all the people that entered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back