Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Lobo
Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (113) +
The Together Rescue Towns

Together just corrupted and I'm crying. I might not be able to play for a bit. If anything is urgent please let me know, I'll try to make it but I also might not be able to.

Rudy from Puwa is in boxes! I think he is near-original, completely adorable! Let me know if you'd like him :~)

Apple from The Void is in boxes! I think she is near-original :~) (reserved for now!)
[Thanks to a new, dedicated cycling town, I am able to adopt villagers most of the time! :~D]

Welcome! Whether you accidentally let a favorite villager pack up in boxes, hate to see an old friend go into the void, or want to give a buddy a little more time to make it to the right place, - or whatever the case may be, Together Towns are here to help! This is a temporary living space for those on their way to forever homes. I?ll be their new BFF, and we?ll put them into a nice home till we?ve gotten them settled and ready to leave, and you won?t have to worry about them disappearing into your blank data!

Together has now been up and running for a full year!! As such, I am reviving it out of Beta and launching a new system to help villagers get into their forever homes!

The Story of Together Rescue Towns

Shep.jpgFelicity.jpgStinky.jpg

It's a long story, but it's a nice story - plus it will explain quite a bit.

Together Town and its ensuing siblings were founded after a series of wayward events. Upon joining The Bell Tree and learning of the concept of "dreamies," I figured I ought to nail down who I wanted on my own list.

I knew one villager I wanted for certain: a wolf I'd lost back on the Gamecube era, the last time I'd played. I had lost him in an unfortunate accident, and I figured if there was one villager I wanted back, it was my old buddy.

But upon scrolling through the lists and lists of other villagers, besides my wolf - who I assumed to be Fang - who I was sure I wanted. They all looked cool, and I couldn't decide just 10 since I'd never met them! So I figured there was only one solution:

Make all of them my dreamies.

That's right, I made every single villager in existence my dreamie. I figured I'd cycle through them all, and then decide. And, to give every villager a fair chance, I made it my goal to receive a picture from every single one.

As I was deciding this, I was getting to know TBT and learning the struggles of time travel and losing and gaining villagers. I wished that I could help, to somehow take in all those unwanted villagers - who were in fact, now my own dreamies, and help others find the ones they'd lost, just as I'd lost my own.

I realized I could.

Together was opened, and I soon received new armies of lost, unwanted, and overlooked villagers. When I had to turn down so many requests, I opened up my second town, and just as quickly, my towns were overflowing again. I was having to learn very quickly how to do it all!

Legendaries Edited.jpg

During this ebb and flow, someone approached me about adopting one of their villagers in danger of being voided. I was happy to find out it was Lobo - a cranky wolf, like my dear old wolf buddy. I figured he'd remind me of my friend!

But he reminded me... a lot of my old friend. I realized his appearance seemed... familiar...?

His catchphrase...?

His clothes...?

Could I have been wrong...? Maybe my wolf had a different name...?

And the day I entered his house and recognized all his furniture, my rusty memories came back, and I realized I'd been waiting for the wrong name to show up on the signpost!

After all this time, we'd found each other again! It was MY wolf! I'd accidentally rescued my dear old friend.

So with Lobo crankily gracing our fields, Together Town officially welcomed one dreamie. That still left quite a few more to go!

So we moved forward! My best friend picked up the game and asked for help with her own dreamies. Wanting to help, I remembered an old game on a corrupting memory card in my glitchy 3DS, and I figured, if nothing else, I could try my hand at cycling on there. I opened up a new game. I told myself not to care about this town, it was going to die soon anyway, and not to worry about the villagers. I shoved my mayor's house in the bottom of a peninsula, where nobody could move in close to me, and I let the weeds grow as I started the cycle.

I tried not to care.

But one little doggie changed that. Moved in as close as he possibly could to my mayor's house, closer than I thought anyone could, little Walker showed up in my town. I was so surprised to see the little rooftop in the corner of the screen, I walked over to the house.

He was picking a weed.

I was touched. Oh, this might have just been a fake story in my head, but this little guy cared about something that I'd given up. I loved him, and I realized even if I couldn't give these villagers, I could get them out.

Gaston Text.jpg

The Void became our cycling town, and even after Walker was moved in as the second permanent dreamie and the 3DS was transferred onto a more stable system, it has continued to be an emergency location for anyone needing a way to get out to a better home.

And that's about all there is for the Together Towns! I'm still doing the same thing as I was at the beginning: playing Animal Crossing, making friends with villagers, and really, trying to care about their people.

I hope I get to do more of the same!

ACNL Sig Smallest Edited 2.jpg

So, here are the current rules:

This is a friendly service :) I am trying to help! Please be kind and courteous and remember this when dealing with me :)

Together Rescue Towns will accept any villager in need of a temporary home, and will accept vacationers / babysittees if and only if their owner is prepared for a long haul. Babysitting can take anywhere from 1 month ? 1 year - or longer. If you are prepared for this, then that is totally fine!

If there are multiple people needing an open spot, those who can move in the villager the soonest will have priority. However I will can choose arbitrarily who gets the spot.

Always use lots of smilies :) :) :) Or at least smile lots in real life! It helps :)

I will hold on to your special villager for as long as I can! However, if I need the space and I contact you, and you do not contact me for a (real-life) month, I will do with them as I wish. Which could be keeping them forever, or until you can take them home. Or giving them to a new home. It just depends.

I won?t charge for any villagers :) Any villagers given to me permanently for free will then be given to someone else for free, and the lovely cycle will continue!

I cannot guarantee perfection, and I am not offering insurance! I am human and make mistakes constantly, and that?s okay. But it might mean there are bad consequences. If the worst happens and your villager ends up in boxes? I?ll send them to my back-up town and let you know. If the worst happens again? I?ll probably still be able to send them somewhere safe. But if the ABSOLUTE worst happens and they?re gone? I?m so sorry, but I cannot do anything after that.

Any villager you permanently give me? is permanently mine, and I will do with them as I please (which is usually making them my new BFF, giving them lots of presents, and finding them a great forever home :) ) But unless you have explicitly told me you want the villager back, I am free to keep them or give them a new home as I see fit

I average 4 villagers coming in/going out per week. This sounds sort of fast - but across this many villagers, that means things move very very slowly! This is aggravated when real life takes precedent.

This is not a conventional cycling process! It takes time, I want to befriend all the villagers (my goal is to receive a picture from every one ! ) So patience will be your friend!

If I am babysitting your precious villager, I will try to upload lots of pics and updates on the Town Tumblr to let you know what we're doing :) Your villager will totally miss you but we'll have lots of fun in the meantime!

That being said I sometimes forget I have a Tumblr. If you?d like another pic or an update, feel free to ask!

If you would like me to reserve a villager, anyone may ask at any time! I'll message each person in order when the villager is moving, and then I can wait 24 hours. After that, it will be whoever can move the villager in the fastest. Those with dreamie proof will be given priority!

I typically do raffle-style giveaways for Tiers 1-3, if I see fit. The rules for these are: request to enter, and I will draw the winner out of a ?hat? on the chosen date. If I require dreamie proof, then point this out to me in order to enter. I will notify you if you win, and you will have 1-2 days to get the villager moved in, or else I will move on to a secondary winner.

If an emergency or real life comes up, then I will change any time lines I have given.

Due to the loads of fun me and your villager will be having, I cannot guarantee original-ness. I usually try to make sure their house isn't turned into a dump, nor give them horrendous catchphrases, but having fun together sometimes means we get messy together, and they lose their pristine original-ness.

I have the right to refuse anyone or any case as I decide so!

Payment is not necessary! I like what I do :) But if payment is a must (no worries, I'm one of those people, too!) then I'll take flowers, any kind of flowers, your favorite kind of flowers! Pick a bushel of your favorites, or a bowl of your favorite fruit, and I'll plant them around your villager's house, so they won't forget home :)

If you need me to clear my void before we travel, please remind do remind me! I sometimes forget about that, and I don't want to cause you inconvenience.

I am a full time student with a part time job. My availability often changes without warning, but as a general rule, I am most available in the morning (EST) and on weekdays. But this changes often!

Life makes me move slowly :) Please be patient!

Please enjoy your precious villagers! They are treasures :)

These are the villagers I might not be able to hold right now due to them still being in one of my cycles:
Cookie
Pudge
Flip
Rasher
Stinky
Timbra
Marina
Paula
Felicity
Kitt
Ankha
Winnie
Pietro
Bonbon
Vesta
Walker

Walt
Marshal
Merengue
Egbert
Jitters
Grizzly
Aurora

Villagers

There are 4 towns, each one with distinct purposes and concepts! Please read everything listed beneath them.

The markings are:

OPEN SPOT
[Villager ready to move out]
[Villager actively moving out]
Villager who has arrived but hasn't completed their stay
..Villager in limbo..
(Vacationer in the rescue towns)
~~Permanent resident~~

Master Villager List
(You can also look at each town's listing to see which villagers are where)

moving out / in boxes
Apple
Frita

ready to move out
[Flora]
[Filbert]
[Tammy]
[Deli]
[Moose]
[Gayle]
[Eloise]

[Naomi]
[Pompom]

will be moving out eventually
Lopez
Tom
Elmer
Broccolo

Alice
Skye

won't move out anytime soon / not available for adoption

(Kabuki)
~Rudy~
~Vesta~
~Shep~
~Lucky~
(Wolfgang)
(Beau)
~~Lobo~~
~~Lucy~~

~~~~~~~~Puwa~~~~~~~~

A real cycling town! I can adopt anyone here at any time, to give them more chances to be adopted.
Villagers here will be adopted by myself or given away as I choose! I'll try to avoid voiding, as per usual, but it will happen.
I don't know how I'd feel about letting in a vacationer, as TTing is so accident prone? But if it's urgent, tell me and we can discuss options.

There will be not always active list, due to the rapid cycling, but I'll post when someone is being given away!

--.-..-.--Village on the Void--.-..-.--

Once a town on a corrupted memory card, it has stabilized. The Village doesn't seem like a nice place to us, but it is a safe haven for those on the brink between the Void and Game. Residents here will be looked after as best as possible, but are never free of danger from the chasmic Void nearby. A good place for characters who have no better place to go.

A quasi-cycling town. I frequently TT, sometimes aggressively to get villagers out. Some villagers might be overlooked as I cycle more quickly.
Villagers will usually be here 2 weeks ? 2 months RL , although this doesn?t apply if I am inactive.
I do not remember who has lived in this town, so I might not be able to pick up certain villagers if they're still in my void.
Most villagers will leave in the status I received them in (original, near-original or well-loved, etc.)
Adoptees are encouraged, but this town used to corrupt so I'm always terrified to take in vacationers. However, it hasn't corrupted in a while, so as long as you're aware of the risks (both with corruption and TT), then I'm fine taking in a vacationer.

[Flora]
[Filbert]
[Tammy]
[Deli]
[Eloise]
[Moose]
[Gayle]
[Apple]
Savannah

~~*~~Together Town~~*~~

Together corrupted. It hurts and I'm crying. So sorry for any inconvenience.

Together Town is the founding center of the Together Rescue Towns! A constantly-changing but still happy location, where residents are given a temporary living space on their way to their forever homes. They will have consistent attention and be well looked-after. This a good option for those with an uncertain but still hopeful future.

Adoptees are welcome! Vacationers are admitted, if conditions are right.

Villagers will typically be here 2-5 RL months. Very few have remained beyond this, but it has happened.
This town moves along the lines of Real Life Time.
Nearly all of these villagers will be secondhand, and not very original.

[Naomi]
Lopez
Tom
Elmer
Broccolo
(Kabuki)
~Rudy~
~Shep~

=`=`??..THE WILD??..=`=`

Once intended to be the ?jungle? of the villages, The Wild has since become long-term parking. This is largely due to the presence of Lobo, the inspiration for the entire rescue operation. While the town?s identity is under ?construction,? it will eventually be a refuge of any villagers needing a permanent solution.

I decide who moves here quite selectively. Vacationers are admitted for their health, and adoptees are encouraged to try other solutions first.

I cycle slowly in this town, and as such, anyone who enters will typically be here a while.
This town usually moves slower than Real Life Time.
The rules are pretty unsteady, especially because this town is under construction. Eventually, most of my villagers here will be mine, or slow vacationers. The rest I will slowly send to permanent homes.
If there are any adoptees or vacationers, the same rules apply as above, but the timeline might be slower.

[Pompom]
[Frita]
Alice
Skye
(Wolfgang)
(Beau)
~~Vesta~~
~~Walker~~
~~Lobo~~
~~Lucy~~

Apple
ekevinn

Pompom
Mayor Alice
FallinDevast

Filbert
infinikitten

Lucy 2.0
Karminny

Beau
On vacation with us in The Wild till Akina can bring him home!

Wolfgang
Visiting his wolfen brethren until kelpcey can bring him home :)

Kabuki
Chilling till Danie can get him

Update pics so you can check on your babies will be going here if/when I post them:
--http://togethertown.tumblr.com/
(I update very very sporadically)

Last edited:
Hi! Can you define "in limbo" for me? I'm super interested in Skye and I noticed that her status in "in limbo". Thanks :) :)

Hi! Can you define "in limbo" for me? I'm super interested in Skye and I noticed that her status in "in limbo". Thanks :) :)

Oh yes! It's a sort of catch-all term, basically meaning I don't know what I'm doing with them yet / it'll probably be a while till I let them leave. For instance, I need to move Daisy into another town, and for Skye, she just moved in to The Wild, so I hadn't decided if I wanted to keep her! I'll likely give her away, cute as she is :) But it will likely be a while till I receive her picture, anyway, so I just marked her as "in limbo"

I don't want a villager or anything I just wanted to say this is the most adorable idea I've seen on here! ;u; Have a nice day.

Oh yes! It's a sort of catch-all term, basically meaning I don't know what I'm doing with them yet / it'll probably be a while till I let them leave. For instance, I need to move Daisy into another town, and for Skye, she just moved in to The Wild, so I hadn't decided if I wanted to keep her! I'll likely give her away, cute as she is :) But it will likely be a while till I receive her picture, anyway, so I just marked her as "in limbo"

Perfect! Thanks for clearing it up, I appreciate it :) It's so kind of you to be doing this, keep up the lovely work! :)

Perfect! Thanks for clearing it up, I appreciate it :) It's so kind of you to be doing this, keep up the lovely work! :)

I don't want a villager or anything I just wanted to say this is the most adorable idea I've seen on here! ;u; Have a nice day.

Thank you guys! :~D I have loved doing Together Town for a whole year!! It's been so rewarding and beautiful meeting all these great people (and villagers)!

Would it be okay for me to enter for Pietro? My dreamie proof is in my sig, where it's for 8-Bit.

By the way, while I was reading the whole thread, I thought you explanations of the towns was adorable. It's a really nice concept. ^_^

Would it be okay for me to enter for Pietro? My dreamie proof is in my sig, where it's for 8-Bit.

By the way, while I was reading the whole thread, I thought you explanations of the towns was adorable. It's a really nice concept. ^_^

Oh great! Thanks for entering - I was worried when no one seemed to be interested in my little Pietro! He's been my bud :~)

Ah, thank you for reading - while I was adding it, I kept figuring "No one would want to read all this lol!" But I felt like I needed to explain everything so I added it in there jic :~) I'm glad you liked the story - I love how it's all come to be!

Oh great! Thanks for entering - I was worried when no one seemed to be interested in my little Pietro! He's been my bud :~)

Ah, thank you for reading - while I was adding it, I kept figuring "No one would want to read all this lol!" But I felt like I needed to explain everything so I added it in there jic :~) I'm glad you liked the story - I love how it's all come to be!

I'm surprised no one else has really entered. I thought he was more popular really. He's such a cutie.

And no problem for the reading. I love it when people make the cycle threads more unique with concepts like this. ^_^ As silly as it may be, but I may consider getting a third game for a cycle town, but that will probably be when I get another 3DS since I don't want to mess up my other towns. XD

I'm surprised no one else has really entered. I thought he was more popular really. He's such a cutie.

And no problem for the reading. I love it when people make the cycle threads more unique with concepts like this. ^_^ As silly as it may be, but I may consider getting a third game for a cycle town, but that will probably be when I get another 3DS since I don't want to mess up my other towns. XD

Right?? I knew he was well-loved at one point!

And it's so addicting to get multiple towns. I have 3 and I still find myself wanting a fourth! But I originally was going to limit myself to 2, but after my first digital game glitched, I replaced it on another 3DS. But then I transferred the data and now I have 3 towns - whoops :~) It's hard to find a place to stop!

Right?? I knew he was well-loved at one point!

And it's so addicting to get multiple towns. I have 3 and I still find myself wanting a fourth! But I originally was going to limit myself to 2, but after my first digital game glitched, I replaced it on another 3DS. But then I transferred the data and now I have 3 towns - whoops :~) It's hard to find a place to stop!

I only got my second town because I didn't like my original town in the end and my favourite villager (Fang) moved out, but I've become way too attached to delete the town, so I just had to save up for another copy. As it turns out, I've got an idea for my main town that's made me like it again, so I don't go on my second copy as much. XD

I only got my second town because I didn't like my original town in the end and my favourite villager (Fang) moved out, but I've become way too attached to delete the town, so I just had to save up for another copy. As it turns out, I've got an idea for my main town that's made me like it again, so I don't go on my second copy as much. XD

Ha! That's a full circle :~) Well, if you ever do decide to do a cycling town (or just get rid of some villagers!) you're free to drop some off here :~)

I have Fuchsia in boxes! I rescued her from a friend's void, I really really liked her, so I'd love to see her go to a good home :)

EDIT: Her house is missing 1 or 2 items, I believe, and she's wearing a Natty Tee!

Last edited:
ooh can i take fuchsia if shes still availible?

Yeee definitely :~D I knew I could find her a home! She was one of my favorites who's moved into this town :~)

My FC is gonna be 0602 6272 9652 (different from the one in the sidebar), and I'll add you now and open my gates :~) Look for the town of The Void!

Yeee definitely :~D I knew I could find her a home! She was one of my favorites who's moved into this town :~)

My FC is gonna be 0602 6272 9652 (different from the one in the sidebar), and I'll add you now and open my gates :~) Look for the town of The Void!

yay thank you so much!!! ill come in about 5 minutes

Back