• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling Together Rescue and Babysitting Services [Moving: Rudy]

Omg Apple! I want him~ is he original?

I think she is near-original, if not original? (I got her from another cycling town, and she was in my quasi-cycling town, and I try to keep them in the same state as they arrived!) Also, sorry to be slow to respond!

Sorry! I meant she* lol. Ill take her! Also, I dont need you to take Flurry anymore. c:

Hey! Charlise is moving and she was my last original. But as promised, I'm checking here first to see if you can take her. If you can, great! She is not that original, as I have had her for a long time.

He isn't in boxes yet but I found out one of my dreamies, O'hare is in the wrong space so i need to cycle him put then get him back :( I'll let you know when he is in boxes ~ thank you in advance xx

He isn't in boxes yet but I found out one of my dreamies, O'hare is in the wrong space so i need to cycle him put then get him back :( I'll let you know when he is in boxes ~ thank you in advance xx

Sure! If you need long-term babysitting, I might need some warning, but if it's 1-2 weeks I can put him in short term, which is readily available :~)

hi! i have biskit in boxes and was wondering if you'd be willing to take him into one of your towns? feel free to say no lol, i just find it sad that i could send him to the void when his eyes are voids themselves o.o

If he's still there I'd take him. ^^

Oooh, yes please!! I'll PM you!

hi! i have biskit in boxes and was wondering if you'd be willing to take him into one of your towns? feel free to say no lol, i just find it sad that i could send him to the void when his eyes are voids themselves o.o

Oh, I'd love Biskit!! He's so cute, and I even thought about keeping him. I'm picking someone up right now, but I'll PM you in a bit when I'm ready!

Back