• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☆ -- trading 16 nature nuts egg currency for a nightmare egg

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Night Sky Scenery
Heart Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (483) +

310.jpg

looking to swap 16 currency eggs!

in exchange i can get you:
one nature nuts egg worth 16 egg currency
or a combination of nature nuts eggs that total 16 egg currency

Last edited:

310.jpg

bump!

looking to potentially trade 16 egg currency for a nightmare egg!

310.jpg

bump!

i’ll have enough currency once the eggs from the egg decorating event are released!​

I'm interested. I'll have to the egg decorating event to have enough if you don't need it to be purchased now.

I'm interested. I'll have to the egg decorating event to have enough if you don't need it to be purchased now.

yay! that’s awesome! i’ll wait for your go ahead then to purchase what you need, i’m in no rush cause i need the nightmare egg first. let me know what egg(s) you need and when you’d like them c:

yay! that’s awesome! i’ll wait for your go ahead then to purchase what you need, i’m in no rush cause i need the nightmare egg first. let me know what egg(s) you need and when you’d like them c:
I would like an aurora egg but I'll let you know when to purchase.

I would like an aurora egg but I'll let you know when to purchase.

sure thing! i'll wait for your go ahead! (i'll also need to wait till the eggs from the egg decorating event are released) thanks again!!

Back