• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Welcome to TBT Fair 2022! (Start Here)

Yeah, I see that Woodland Token. Unsure why some people have 4 tokens, though. I have 0 fwiw.

The description for the Woodland Tokens is still talking about Camp TBT. 🧐 I'm guessing it's a placeholder currency that'll be changed/reset later.

Jeremy posted about the woodland tokens in The Bell Tree Fair 2022 is now open! thread:

Was actually just using those to mark physical prize people! Everyone should now have received a PM with details and a link to the shipping address form.

A2939670-F32D-4008-BC3C-B6166A57BF59.jpeg

This paper has seen things… when I tell you I carried this tracker with me wherever I went the past 3 weeks - I wish I was joking 🤣 I’ve been looking at this religiously every single day (multiple times actually because my memory is trash). So once again my biggest thank you @Chris, you saved my poor little brain from overwhelmtion with this.

Can you tell that I like ticking off things? I ticked every event multiple times lmao so satisfying

@Laudine and @Mistreil please for next time suggest to make a Buck ACNH collectible, I need 2 rows of Bucks! You know you want to! :D:ROFLMAO:That would be a dream come true! As for now, what do I buy and in which order? I love them all!
2022090114082900_s.jpg

I just wanted to say how much I loved having the Participation Tracker for the Fair! I would have normally kept my own paper list of sorts but it was so much easier to have the official one online! Our year has been particularly hectic as my husband has had multiple surgeries on his left leg and is still recovering. I honestly don't know if I would have been able to keep such a detailed record of what events I had entered had it not been for the Tracker. It was also a big help in keeping track of extra tickets earned through Count the Bottle and The Wishing Well. For me the Participation Tracker was its own type of blessing.

Thank you for creating it! Thank you all for hosting The Fair & for all you do all year round!

Seconding the sentiments about the Calendar and Participation Tracker; it was an absolute blessing. ;v; Without it, I don't even want to think about how much time I would've lost quadruple-checking all the start and end dates for individual events, whether I'd entered or not, etc. It spared me so so much of my usual big event fretting.
It was also very satisfying getting to check things off the list!

It was fun but passed so fast :eek:. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in all activities and had to make choices. I rushed to finish a few projects and I do have regrets 😔; I wish I had spent more time on the Hidden Hideaways and Behind the Bookcase, and I almost went crazy with my evil elixir because I couldn't get everything in the right place and on the picture. I'm not satisfied but...I got enough tickets to get what I want, so I'm happy! 🥰

I will have to manage my time better, I'm super slow and often in the middle of it, I want to change everything because someone else got the same idea first. I changed my door thrice and the colors of the drawings as well which let me little time to finish. 😓

Back