• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Welcome to TBT Fair 2022! (Start Here)

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
TheBellTreeFair2022Main-w930.jpg

The Bell Tree Fair is back! It's been two years since our previous Fair, which ushered in the New Horizons era for The Bell Tree Forums with our biggest event ever. Two years later, the coolest and most awesome of you are still around, so of course we need to have another amazing TBT Fair! Every TBT Fair has its own theme, so the theme for this year is enchanted forest! How fantastical! Or spooky! Or eerie! Or beautiful! Perhaps not everyone's experience through the enchanted forest is the same, so let's make that journey together.

If you're new, The Bell Tree Fair is our biggest event series, which lasts for four weeks. You'll perform various tasks in events and contests. Those tasks earn you tickets, which you can spend on prizes. Speaking of prizes, we did not hold back this year!

Participate in Events and Contests to Earn Tickets

In this new forum section dedicated to the TBT Fair 2022, you'll see the Fairgrounds board for general threads, the Carousel of Contests board for contests, and the Event Pavilion board for events. Contests and events contain the tasks that allow you to earn tickets in various ways. We're staggering the start times of many events, so don't feel like you have to jump into everything at once.

Events
Events are what we call our participation-based activities, which can be found in the Event Pavilion board. These activities have been designed to be more accessible to everyone, with less emphasis on skill level. You will be rewarded simply for taking part. Everyone wins something! Some events also award extra tickets to the entries selected as the Staff Favorites: these are entries that the staff have internally judged as the best of the best. Events open and close at different times. Many also contain multiple rounds. See the event threads or the calendar thread for more details.​
Contests
Contests are more competitive activities, which can be found in the Carousel of Contests board. They are skill-based and the participants usually take them very seriously. As with events, anyone who puts forth an effort will earn tickets, but the contest entries are judged and voted on by the community with large sums of tickets and exclusive collectibles offered to the top three winners of each contest. All contests open August 6th and will close August 28th.​
During the Fair, we'll use the EDT timezone when listing important times. We'll also refer to EDT as "Fair Time" because it's the consistent time used across the entire event. You can check out the timetable for all of our events and contests over at the Participation Tracker, Calendar, and Alerts Thread. Also, click the "watch" button on this thread to receive alerts when we post updates.

Spend Tickets on Prizes

Once you've earned tickets, you can spend them on a large variety of different prizes in the forum shop, including forum collectibles and physical prizes. See the Prize Booth thread for the full list of prizes and their descriptions.

We hope you have a fun time over these next four weeks and good luck! If you have any questions, we also have an FAQ thread for the event.

Fair2022Emblem500.png

Staff Credits

Special thanks to the staff who worked very hard on this event over the last month and will continue to do so for another month while the event proceeds!
  • Events Coordinator: Chris
  • Art Coordinator: Mistreil
  • Prize Coordinator: Jeremy
  • Opening thread: Jeremy
  • FAQ thread: Mairmalade
  • Closing thread: Chris
  • Event and Contest Hosts: Mistreil, Chris, Pyoopi, Nefarious, Mick, pandapples, Mairmalade, LaBelleFleur, Jeremy, Justin, Laudine, Oblivia, Kaiaa, dizzy bone
  • Event Banners: Mistreil, dizzy bone, Pyoopi, Mick
  • Opening Banner: dizzy bone
  • Closing Banner: Laudine
  • Line art: Laudine, Mick, dizzy bone
  • Collectibles - crystals, lily of the valley, bluebird plush, butterfly spirits, butterfly wand, potions, heart of the forest, enchanted bloom: Laudine
  • Collectibles - mushroom lamps, gnome, TBT Fair 2022 patch: Mistreil
  • Backdrop - Fungi Fantasy: Mistreil
  • Backdrop - Enchanted Ruins: dizzy bone
  • Backdrop - Phosphorescent Friends: Mick
  • Backdrop - Agaric Wonderment: Pyoopi
  • Fair emblem and sticker designs: Mistreil, dizzy bone, Pyoopi
  • Enchanted forum theme design: Laudine
  • Prize contributions: Jeremy, Mistreil, Laudine, Kaiaa, Chris, Pyoopi, Mick
  • Admin setup: Oblivia, Jeremy

Last edited:
THE BLUEBIRD PLUSHIE......... THE BUTTERFLY WAND........ FINALLY A LILY OF THE VALLEY COLLECTIBLE...... @Laudine has slayed once again

i’m genuinely in awe. all of the art, the collectibles, this entire event... i love tbt fair so, so much, and can’t wait to see how this one will pan out over the next month!!! thank you staff for all that you do!! ♥️

I cannot stress enough how utterly grateful I am for that (beautiful and clean looking) event calendar! 🙏🏼 I was feeling really overwhelmed but now all is good! The time and effort everyone puts into these events is mind blowing to me and staff have outdone themselves once again. Looking forward to all the activities 💜

I cannot stress enough how utterly grateful I am for that (beautiful and clean looking) event calendar! 🙏🏼 I was feeling really overwhelmed but now all is good! The time and effort everyone puts into these events is mind blowing to me and staff have outdone themselves once again. Looking forward to all the activities 💜
I really appreciate this comment! I spent approx seven hours today working on the calendar and participation tracker. I actually wanted to give up and throw in the towel halfway through because I was getting that frustrated by it. It's good to hear that the effort was worthwhile.

Last edited:
I really appreciate this comment! I spent approx seven hours today working on the calendar and participation tracker. I actually wanted to give up and throw in the towel halfway through because I was getting that frustrated by it. It's good to hear that the effort was was worthwhile.
I printed it straight away - I work best with lists and colour-coded visualization, so this is everything I could have asked for! ^^

Wow, so much to unpack! Thanks mods for all your hard work, I'm gonna try hard to get one of those celeste plushes😩

I just got off work, and ready to explore. I skimmed through everything. I’m really not good at stories, though, so Hero’s Crossing might be difficult for me. Oh well, I will try!

Time to get lost in the forest!!!

Excited to do the activities and thank you for all the QoL tools provided. It will be very handy.

Everything looks amazing!!! The events are great, the collectibles are sooo incredible, and the theme this year is awesome!

I'm definitely going to use the excellent participation tracker, because with those collectibles, I want to earn plenty of participation tickets.

Must have ALL the collectibles! I don't know how I'm going to choose between them.

Off to check out the events now, but I can already tell this is going to be amazing! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this and every event! 🦋🦄🌟🍄🌳

Loving this theme, and I can't wait to get started!
The event calendar is really helpful. I was also feeling overwhelmed, but seeing that has made everything so much easier to digest!

Back