• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Welcome to TBT Fair 2022! (Start Here)

Just wanted to express my gratitude to all the staff for organizing/putting together this fair! It looks amazing and so much fun! The banner is stunning and my gratitude goes to whoever made the calendar/ticket organizer! Those are always so helpful and reduce the stress of trying to figure out how many tickets you’ll earn and when an event opens/ close, so it’s much appreciated! Not to mention that collectibles looks amazing too (and all the artwork)! Thank you everyone for once again going above and beyond to make this amazing event possible!

I am a mix of excited and nervous. Everything at the fair looks great! I hope I get to participate some events.

Good luck everyone!

Wow! I didn't know what to expect as it's my first TBT fair, and I am not disappointed, so far entered 3 events! I will give every event a go as long as it's not art and craft as I am hopeless at that! Thank you to everyone who has been involved to make this possible, and all your hours of hard work and your continued service to this forum! :love:

This looks like fun! I’ll definitely participate however I can.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but what is the fairy dust currency for?
Dunno what it's for, same as you, but I noticed that the people with the most seemed to be frequent posters... So low and behold I checked my transactions and they are listed as "Eye and Speech blessings" for what I assume is for reading and making posts!

The fairy dust currency is shown in the participation tracker as currency we earn from the Your Gnomeo event. So maybe we'll have to wait for that event to find out what it's for

fairies in an enchanted forest hmmmmm 🤔 i have a feeling that maybe it's collectible or raffle related?

I haven’t posted this much in more than a year LOL

Rly hope it’s a way to get more tickets or smth

Back