What are your favorite collectibles of Space Camp Bell Tree?

Which collectibles of Space Camp Bell Tree are your favorite?

• Total voters

~Kilza~

The 🎮 Moderator
Staff
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Inky
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Space Whale Plush
S.S. Dolphin
Red Star Fragment
Golden Easter Egg
Enchanted Bloom
Golden Easter Egg
Red Star Fragment
Now that we've seen all the collectibles up for grabs, which one is your favorite? Since there are a lot, you can select your top 3 in the poll. The options:
  • 569.jpg
    Shooting Star Plush
  • 568.jpg
    Asteroid Plush
  • 567.jpg
    Green Alien Plush
  • 574.jpg
    Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
  • 561.jpg
    Green Crescent Moon
  • 560.jpg
    Yellow Crescent Moon
  • 563.jpg
    Orange Crescent Moon
  • 562.jpg
    Blue Crescent Moon
  • 565.jpg
    Purple Crescent Moon
  • 564.jpg
    Pink Crescent Moon
  • 566.jpg
    White Crescent Moon
  • 570.jpg
    Space Whale Plush
  • 573.jpg
    Moon Bunny
  • 572.jpg
    Andromeda Potion
  • 571.jpg
    Planet Glow Wand
  • 559.jpg
    Rainbow Crescent Moon
  • 558.jpg
    Galaxy Swirl
  • 557.jpg
    S.S. Dolphin (not officially one of the SCBT collectibles, but I want to include it just for fun)

Edit: Released during the event, can't be added to the poll due to a limit of how many options are available:
  • 582.jpg
    International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
  • 579.jpg
    Galaxolotl Star Fragment
  • vV9NTVr.png
    Yellow Rocket Pop
  • uXAEYfX.png
    Blue Rocket Pop

Last edited:
My top three are the White, Yellow, and Blue Crescent Moons, although that entire lunar rainbow has stolen my heart 🥺🌙 The Andromeda Potion is definitely one I'm going to try for as well, since I love the potion set.

And the Galaxy Swirl, oh gosh... may the best crew win.

I really love the collectible lineup this event. I need that space whale plush in my life 🥺. The rainbow moon lineup? OUTSTANDING. Andromeda potion? GORGEOUS. Planet wand? Incredible. I WANT IT ALL

I like them all, but I especially love the crescent moons!
Post automatically merged:

Also hello fellow team 3 crew member!!

I love the crescent moon collectibles! They may be more appealing to me than the star fragments? I love the blue and white ones.

I love them all, but the Crescent Moons are my favorite. Since I could only pick three, I went for white, blue, and purple since they match my usual color schemes.

The Galaxy Swirl, Planet Glow Wand, and Andromeda Potion are amazing as well!

phonto.jpeg

the plushie collectibles in general have me in a grip, but the space whale immediately stole my heart. the art style is just so precious, and i love his colour scheme so much; he’s everything to me 🥹🥹

the andromeda potion and planet glow wand are my runner-up faves, and are the two that caught my eye the most once i was done crying over mister space whale! i love their colours so much, and how vibrant and glowy they are! i had a feeling we might be getting a planet-shaped wand, and this one has exceeded my expectations! it’s so lovely; i’d love to be able to get my hands on them 🩷 the green alien plush (who’ll forever remind me of @Millysaurusrexjr lol), shooting star plush, and moon bunny are also cuties, and i‘ll definitely be aiming for them if i have leftover currency after my whale plush, potion, wand, and ofc a camp patch! and the camp patch is so pretty oh my lord?????? praying i have enough currency for as many of them as possible 🫣 rainbow crescent moon is also heavenly and would be a dream, but i’m prepared to admire her from afar!

the regular crescent moons aren’t really my cup of tea, but they’re so pretty as well (and they’re one of my fave furniture items from new horizons), and i know they’re gonna look so lovely with the star frags!

Really hard to choose just three! My top three are the Space Whale plush, Rainbow Crescent Moon, and the Crescent Moons. I picked the pink moon, but they are all stunning. 💖 The asteroid is pretty cute too. 😊

I think my absolute fav is the whale plush. Too stinkin' cute.
SS Dolphin is too. And you can't go wrong with a moon bunny. I also think this year's Patch looks amazing.

All of them! This is going to be difficult to choose. I’m going to aim for the Space Whale plush, Blue Crescent Moon, and the Shooting Star plush.

Although that wand sure is pretty.

I am a fiend for the potions, so my favorite is definitely the Andromeda Potion.

I'm also fond of the Galaxy Swirl and the Space Whale Plush. Can we get real plushes made of the Space Whale like we did the Celeste Chick Plush? I'd say I've listed them in order of preference too.

Also, honorable mention to the Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch. I hope to earn this patch and more such patches in future years. They're neat little mementos of these events.

my heart is set on the space whale

also a fan of the yellow, blue and white crescent moons. and the orange crescent moon but like line-up wise idk aaa
i love all of the collectibles for space camp!!!

My favourite 3 would have to be the Andromeda Potion, Space Whale and Shooting Star. In that order. I'll go for the Andromeda Potion first and see if I can get the Space Whale

i went for the first three plushes as my top three, but honestly i love them all so much!! i know i want to buy every single plush, but i also kind of want some moons to go with my star frags... i don't know how i'm ever meant to decide where my tokens go

I honestly didnt expect to like SO many of the collectibles, but I knew they would be amazing~

Petition to actually get a physical space whale plushie in the near future.

Maybe Ill try my hand at making one~

Back