What are your favorite collectibles of Space Camp Bell Tree?

Which collectibles of Space Camp Bell Tree are your favorite?

• Total voters
Will the S.S. Dolphin be tradeable at any point in the future? I just noticed that it's not right now.

The S.S. Dolphin won't be returning, but we may have a couple other cool treats in store for later on. :)

cool treats in store?!?
gradient_pls.png

beeZjgG.png

gradient frag / pee potion copium
Toaw5DS.png

I am so glad I bought the SS dolphin. I honestly didn't know it had an expiration date but I was so excited to get my very first collectible and I saw others were buying it so I did! Oh, also because it cost bells and not mission pts. I am sorry to all who missed out. But as Oblivia says, more cool treats to come is exciting!

I caved! Couldn't wait to buy the wand so I grabbed it as soon as I had enough tokens 🪐💫✨ I'm obsessed

I changed my mind about which ones I’m aiming for. If I can get enough currency, I’m gonna buy one of each crescent moon colors that I can get. Still love my space whale plush too.

I'd say my #1 favorite collectible from this event right now is the planet glow wand, it's so colorful and glowy and beautiful 🥺✨

I also voted for the space whale and the andromeda potion, they're super pretty as well 💕 but I gotta say all the new collectibles are amazing, the staff really outdid themselves with these!

My favorites are the space whale, crescent moons, and the shooting star!

It's so hard to pick! They're all so lovely... I really love the Crescent moons, the wand, and Moon Bunny the most though! Right now I'm trying to get some Crescent moons for my lineup! If I happen to get enough tokens later, I might get the Wand/Moon Bunny!

Mm, this is a really hard choice honestly, so many good ones. I'm between the cresent moons (probably blue or yellow??? Or rainbow haha) the moon bunny, and the shooting star plush. :unsure:

There are so many I love, it's hard to choose. I think my favourite moon colour is the yellow one though, it's just so calm and soft

cool treats in store?!?
gradient_pls.png

beeZjgG.png

gradient frag / pee potion copium
Toaw5DS.png
PEE POTION?!?!?!?! 😭😭😭

Anyways.
Space Whale Plush SWEEP!!! I love the whale plushie so much. Not sure if I mentioned this or not but I love aquatic animals. Sharks and whales being my favorite c:

One thing I like about the Saturn wand is that, to me, it doesn't look like a wand unless you think about it. The stick looks like a shooting star to me and I just find it nice because it gives more options for that collectible.

There's so many neat collectibles for this event, it's hard to pick. 😭 But I would probably say the Crescent Moons (particularly the blue and purple ones) and the Shooting Star Plush!!

Back