What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I was running out of storage space again so I went through the tops and bottoms in my wardrobe to get rid of some items that I was unlikely to actually wear. I managed to add over 200 free spots in my storage! Maybe I'll try to eliminate more of my wardrobe tomorrow. It's a pain to scroll down for so long to get to the other sections though.

Today on Harmony

Checked mail
I crafted and delivered/mailed mushroom wreaths to all my villagers.
Donated enough bells on Harv’s island to open up Leif’s shop.
Planted some more bushes
Added Nova lights to my star gazing area
There were a few shooting stars to wish on.
Group stretching

I finished Tangy’s vacation house in HHP :D. I’m pretty happy with it; I might still need to make some tweaks to it before I post in the screenshot thread.

I bought some furniture and had Cyrus customize them for the variations I didn’t have.

I realized I had the wrong diy today for a trade I’ll be later doing so I TTed to Get it; I was trying to get the spooky treat basket diy (I forgot there was a diy for that >.<). Took a long time but I got it.

Returned to present day and picked weeds and killed the cockroaches I found in my characters’ houses.

I made some minor adjustments to Pascal’s house. I left the exterior the way it was, though I may change it up eventually.

I gifted Quinn, Megan, Cephalobot, and Claude a wrapped coconut; still no picture from any of them.

I got the recipe for a veggie sandwich from Spike!

I caught a scorpion.

I decided to TT one day ahead and then back just to try to get the photos of a few villagers. No luck.

That’s all for now. I might do more later.

Today on Harmony

I helped Gulliver get his communicator fixed.
Found a lost book and was able to return it to Gladys
Had Iggly over for a visit .
Baked my villagers frosted cookies as their gifts for today .
Collected star fragments
10 star fragments and 2 Taurus fragments.
Rearranged some of my hyacinth flowers so I can hopefully have a better chance at getting blue hyacinths.

I gifted Quinn, Megan, Cephalobot, and Claude a wrapped coconut; still no picture from any of them.
Maybe you should try giving them a wrapped gift of 2 coconuts each? From what I've seen online, people recommend giving your villagers 2 non-native fruits. Another place said that the gifts should be worth 750 bells if you sell them, which would be 3 wrapped coconuts. Just a suggestion!

Maybe you should try giving them a wrapped gift of 2 coconuts each? From what I've seen online, people recommend giving your villagers 2 non-native fruits. Another place said that the gifts should be worth 750 bells if you sell them, which would be 3 wrapped coconuts. Just a suggestion!

Yes you definitely need more than one. I try to give at least 5 non native fruits or veggies. You also need a high friendship to get a picture. You can check your friendship level with one villager a day by asking Katrina at Harv’s island.

That’s what I had been doing for awhile; I found this thread again and from what I read, some of that changed at some point. Thanks so much though for trying to help me 🙂; I really appreciate it. I ended up getting Quinn’s picture after I switched to three wrapped coconuts.

Yes you definitely need more than one. I try to give at least 5 non native fruits or veggies. You also need a high friendship to get a picture. You can check your friendship level with one villager a day by asking Katrina at Harv’s island.

Thanks so much for confirming! 🙂 That is good to know and very helpful!

That’s what I had been doing for awhile; I found this thread again and from what I read, some of that changed at some point. Thanks so much though for trying to help me 🙂; I really appreciate it. I ended up getting Quinn’s picture after I switched to three wrapped coconuts.

Thanks so much for confirming! 🙂 That is good to know and very helpful!
Your welcome. Congratulations on getting Quinn’s picture.

• got the yellow mom's knapsack :0)
  • gulliver was on my beach so i helped him out
  • ankha gifted me a pineapple umbrella in a letter
  • went to the roost and had a coffee with brewster, kapp'n came and grabbed a coffee!
  • remembered to hit my rocks this time
  • managed to connect two areas together!! took a bit of messing around with the pathing for the transition area but i think it worked out well in the end
  • caught maple and sparro having a conversation hehe maple was asking for food recommendations since she's been cooking the same things and sparro was suggesting protein shakes, i suggested a cake :3
  • i still need two more lilies until my hybrid garden area is finished >:0!!!
  • i also broke a shovel and a fishing rod today,,,,, rude 😔😔
  • bought a few new things at the able sisters!!
  • i just have the back right corner left to really fill out but i'm close to finishing◝(ᵔᗜᵔ)◜

Today on Harmony :

Made brown sugar cupcakes as gifts for my villagers.
Found a pink and blue hyacinth
Gave Rosie some medicine since she has a cold.
Collected mushrooms
Watered my hyacinths in hopes of getting more pink and blue hyacinths.
Gave Flick 3 walking leafs to get a model.

This is what I’ve done so far:

I worked on Rodney’s Vacation home. I still had the exterior to do but decided to take a break.

I bought some items at HHP to customize for the variations I didn’t have.

I returned back to my island and got my mail. I ordered an item from my catalogue.

I visited Lopez and talked to him.

I talked to Katrina and had her give me a friendship blessing for Megan. Megan gave me a diy that I already had when I visited her. I gave Megan some wrapped coconuts and got a thick stripes shirt.

I dug up the gyroids that I got for burying and watering two fragments that I had. I got a scatteroid and boomoid! I already had that color of both of the gyroids, so I decided to customize them to a color I didn’t have.

I saw that Flick was at my island, so I gave him three goliath beetles to turn into a model.

I visited Claude and gave him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me an open track jacket.

I talked to Cephalobot and gave him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a market auctioneer’s cap.

I bought two items at nook’s that I didn’t have.

I found Punchy’s journal. He gave me a box sofa.

I had Cyrus customize some items for variations that I didn’t have.

I ordered some items at HHP.

I finished Rodney’s vacation hone including the exterior; I did a few changes to the interior. I’m not sure if I an completely happy with the exterior; maybe edit it again later.

I bought an outfit that I didn’t have at Able’s.

I did a trade!

I went back to Harv’s studio and out together some more outfits 🙂.

I ordered some items from my catalogue.

I talked to Kiki and got a new recipe: orange marmalade.

I did some nook mile goals and printed out some nook mile tickets.

Today on Harmony:

I finally remembered and completed May Day maze .
Watered flowers
Gave gifts to villagers
Found mushrooms
Made a vacation home for Puck
Added some items around heart lake.

Today on Serenity

Celebrated Bunnies Birthday
Checked the mail
Completed the nook mile achievement for mmm-mmm-miles
Cleaned up some weeds

IMG_6435.jpeg

I didn’t write down everything I did today, so I’ll just mention the most recent and important accomplishments. 🙂

This morning I got Claude’s photo when I gave him some wrapped coconuts, 🥳 I’m hoping Cephalobot and Meg will give me theirs soon so I can invite some more villagers 🙂🤞. I TTed once and then back but no luck.

I got a new recipe today from Megan: pull apart bread.

I found a variation of the kk shirt today at HHP that I didn’t have, so I bought it.

I finished the interior for Snake’s vacation home today. I’ll do the exterior and see if there is anything else I can with the interior later since I’m not completely satisfied with it or something. I am happy with how it looks right now but I feel like it’s missing something compared to my other designs.

I caught the firefly squid, my last underwater creature and donated it to the museum! 🥳 I wanted to keep it since I liked how it looks, but I got another one when I went back and dove one more time :D.

May 10, 2024
  • Fashion Items started at 94% and went up to 95%. Dress-Up started at 90% and went up to 91%. Got the complete Zap Suit and Fairy Tale Dress.

Today, this is what I accomplished:

I visited Lopez; he gave me a recipe that I already had.

I found a recipe in a bottle that I didn’t have; it was for green bamboo mat.

I sold some seashells.

I bought and ordered some items at HHP.

I went to Harv’s studio to redo a screenshot I did a year or so ago. I needed a partition but I realized I haven’t crafted it yet so I flew to HHP and crafted it there. I ordered some items that I noticed that I didn’t unlock all the variations for.

I had Cyrus customize some furniture into the variations that I didn’t have.

I talked to Katrina about my friendship with Megan. She offered no blessing so I think I should be able to get her picture soon 🙂.

I visited Lopez again and saw that I can now gift him stuff, so I gave him some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a cycling shirt.

I gave Megan some wrapped coconuts. She gave me a young royal shirt.

I visited Cephalobot and gave him wrapped coconuts. He gave me an open track jacket.

I gifted Claude some wrapped coconuts. He gave me a market auctioneer’s cap.

I customized some stacked bags and replaced the zen cushions that I was using with a fertilizer design with them. I also placed the potted plant starters on the table by the crops.

I crafted some items including another plate armor; I customized it to rusty and replaced the warrior statue by the rocking horse.

I visited Punchy and he gave me a recipe that I already have.

I visited Spike and got a new recipe: pumpkin soup.

Back