• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

what would you change your username to if you could pick anything? (including ones that have already been taken)

My username is fine as it is currently. However, I've been thinking about changing it when I become an adult to make a fresh start. I have a particular username in mind, but I won't reveal it to prevent namesnipes. And I've considered changing it to something related to Kieran (my favorite Pokemon character), but have decided against it because my hyper-fixations tend to come and go.

y'know, I really hated my username and was going to change it right when I hit the 1,200 bells.

Then as I was saving up and sat with the username...it's perfectly fine. I don't want to change it anymore. Then I spent the bells on other stuff instead.

Neb has been my username online for so long that anything else would just feel wrong. It feels like a real nickname and not just a username I made to reference my favorite Pokemon.

My username is fine as it is currently. However, I've been thinking about changing it when I become an adult to make a fresh start. I have a particular username in mind, but I won't reveal it to prevent namesnipes. And I've considered changing it to something related to Kieran (my favorite Pokemon character), but have decided against it because my hyper-fixations tend to come and go.
I changed my mind. Even though I'll continue to use BobRocks20 on other websites, I think Suguri fits me better. If I were to change it again... Hm. I don't think I want to do that. I've already done it anyway.

Maybe Chonky Cat since I’m leaning towards that being my new gaming name. I like having that as my player name in Splatoon 3 so I’ve been considering changing my gaming name to that. I want to change it to something different since people I know personally know me by that. I’ll need to think on it more. Got to save up the tbt too if I do decide to go through with changing it. There is a good chance I won’t though.

the only other username i'd potentially go for would be timekeeper, but i'm quite attached to hopeless opus. it's my username on quite a few platforms and is one of my favorite songs from imagine dragons's album smoke + mirrors :)

If I had the opportunity to change my username, I would now change it to Apples. Just Apples. No Alolan_Apples anymore. No Apple2012. Only Apples.

Back