• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Which RV Shop will you unlock first on Harv's Island?

Which RV Shop will you unlock first?

• Total voters
I unlocked Reese and Cyrus. One thing I like about the Tortimer RV is that Cornimer also appears sometimes.

Does anyone know if you unlock them in the plaza if that means you won’t see them on your island anymore?

I chose Kicks first since I wanted to check out his new products first. Reese & Cyrus were second; the ability to customize the nook miles items is way too good to push off any more than that.

I unlocked Leif first and Redd is supposed to move in today. I will unlock Reece and Cyrus's shop next.

Who I’ve already done:
1. Kicks
2. Reese and Cyrus
3. Katrina
4. Redd
5. I think I already donated to Leif but I may have forgotten. If not I will do that later.
To do:
6. Tortimer
7. Sahara. She’s annoying.

Did I miss anyone?

the first rv shop i unlock on the island was Leif's rv. (i need the others plants) :3

Katrina! It was gonna be Reese and Cyrus but I couldn't wait to see my favorite panther back in action. Second ended up being Redd since you can never have too much "legitimate" artwork.

Third will be Lief. I really need those new plants. By the way, donations can come in without your need- and just like NL they're super slow! Lief already has 950 bells donated to him that I most certainly didn't give.

I unlocked Redd first, then Reese & Cyrus. Next up I'm not sure who I'll do, it's a toss-up.

I've unlocked Cyrus, Sahara, and Kicks. Sahara's inventory didn't change though from one day to the next. Is it her weekly inventory? Will she sell the same things on my island when she visits? Same with Kicks, I guess?

Very happy with Reese and Cyrus 💕

First would have been Leif if I’d realized that you can only get crop starts from him, but I didn’t until after I’d funded Katrina. But it served me well yesterday because I’m really trying to collect recipes and my item luck was bad, so I had her purify me. Also happy to see Redd there, because I don’t even find him very often even though I know where to look for his ship, and the art is the only exhibit in my museum that I haven’t completed.

Last edited:
I unlocked Reese and Cyrus first so I could access the customisation quicker which is something I’d really been looking forward to with the update and a feature I’ll probably get a lot of use out of.

Next up will be Leif in order to get access to all the crop starts easily and then Redd in the hopes of getting the last artwork piece I need to complete my museum.

Back