New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
So, I finally FINALLY am getting my last non-cat villager out in 2 days, so I gotta think of who I want my last cat to be. Based on what cats I already have, personality wise, who should be my 10th? I'm thinking Tom would be best because I don't have his personality in my town, but I dunno. I like Mitzi and Felicity but I already have their personalities...ugh why are the cats so limited?

I have:
Rosie - Peppy
Puurl - Snooty
Rudy - Jock
Bob - Lazy
Punchy - Lazy
Tangy - Peppy
Katt - Uchi
Merry - Peppy
Lolly - Normal

I left a few cats out from the poll for a few reasons:
Kid Cat - I don't like his red color scheme
Kabuki - He creeps me out
Ankha - Already had her and don't want to 16 cycle for her again

If you could post and tell me why you picked whoever, I'd appreciate it!

Last edited:
GetGoldieAllTheGirlsWillDigHim
How do you not have Mitzi yet? Get Mitzi she's adorbz.
Otherwise I recommend Tom

By the way, I also love Tabby. I chose Kiki because you only have 1 other Normal, but you already have 3 Peppies.

Last edited:
There's so many good cat villagers my towns is probably gonna end up 80% cat

Olivia and Kitty don't seem to get much love and I think they look great, so they have my support.

Wow, so many fast replies while I was editing my post! Thanks, I'll consider all of them!

Is there something you have against Kabuki or did you just forget to add him to the poll? He is a cranky which you don't have yet in your town and I think his design looks cool.

Edit: Didn't see that last part. Tom is the only other cranky so I'd pick him.

Last edited:
Is there something you have against Kabuki or did you just forget to add him to the poll? He is a cranky which you don't have yet in your town and I think his design looks cool.

Edit: Didn't see that last part.

Heh, yeah. I had to do his house in HHD and his eyes creeped me out to no end. I rushed to get his house done lmao

I would get Tom because you are missing a cranky cat. There are so much cats but no smug cats, lol.

I was thinking him just to have another personality. I have so many peppys, shame that most of the cats are all similar in type.

Smug would be so perfect for cats, too. Snooty, smug, lazy, and jock really seem to fit cats so well based on their real general natures. I wish there were more Uchi cats too, as much as I like Katt, their pwps are so great and I'd like to get them faster.

Hi! You've picked a lot of great cats! :D I was going to say, if you didn't have Punchy, Rudy or Purrl to consider them, but you do <3 I love them and Purrl is so unappreciated!
Also, I agree when you said the cats are a bit limited. There are tons of them but so many peppy/lazy/snooty and no smug. Also I wish for another uchi one, and just more cute uchis in general.

Anyway, for my votes:
I picked Tom, because I've never had him but he's kinda cute. And you could use another male and a cranky.
I voted for Olivia because she's adorable and great to have!
And I voted Mitzi because she's cute as well c:
Hope it was okay to pick 3!! Either way, I wouldn't get another peppy if I were you. I think 3 of the same personality is enough.

Hi! You've picked a lot of great cats! :D I was going to say, if you didn't have Punchy, Rudy or Purrl to consider them, but you do <3 I love them and Purrl is so unappreciated!
Also, I agree when you said the cats are a bit limited. There are tons of them but so many peppy/lazy/snooty and no smug. Also I wish for another uchi one, and just more cute uchis in general.

Anyway, for my votes:
I picked Tom, because I've never had him but he's kinda cute. And you could use another male and a cranky.
I voted for Olivia because she's adorable and great to have!
And I voted Mitzi because she's cute as well c:
Hope it was okay to pick 3!! Either way, I wouldn't get another peppy if I were you. I think 3 of the same personality is enough.

Yeah, I made the poll multi-choice so you can vote for any of them.

Puurl grew on me after a while, I originally adopted her to get another cat into my town quickly and avoid a random move-in. The only thing that bugs me is that, when I talk to her, my town tune sounds really screechy and high pitched. It's so unpleasant to the ears lol. I also kinda wish they didn't give her those huge bottom lashes. Still, she's cute and I like her house.

Punchy is the BEST though, easily my favorite villager in that town, aside from Merry.

Felicity because she is my fave, but, you do have a lot of preppies I guess, so... Tom? I really enjoy him too, I have a thing for cranky villagers and you do lack one c:

Felicity because she is my fave, but, you do have a lot of preppies I guess, so... Tom? I really enjoy him too, I have a thing for cranky villagers and you do lack one c:

I also don't think I've ever had a cranky villager in any of my towns, so it'd be interesting. I'm not super in love with Tom's look (his eye shape bugs me) but he seems cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom if you want to add another personality type to mix.

Personal favorite on your list is Kiki, though.

Kiki is so cute. I love her simple, all black design

I also don't think I've ever had a cranky villager in any of my towns, so it'd be interesting. I'm not super in love with Tom's look (his eye shape bugs me) but he seems cool.
Yeah, he's not my favourite either. I'm not too fond of his mouth myself. To be honest, despite enjoying cranky villagers, there's very few I enjoy when it comes to looks, have the same problem with uchis.

Yeah, he's not my favourite either. I'm not too fond of his mouth myself. To be honest, despite enjoying cranky villagers, there's very few I enjoy when it comes to looks, have the same problem with uchis.

I think Deirdre is really pretty for an uchi! Fuchsia is really cool too but her color scheme and house are shockingly bright so she can look out of place in some town schemes. I have both of them in my first town and I like them a lot.

I'd get Tom because you have no cranky cats. I would say Moe, since I have him and he is the most adorable thing ever, but you already have 2 lazy cats. Plus, Tom looks just like a grown-up Moe :3

Last edited:
Give Kabuki another chance. That "I want to kill you" face will grow onto you after a little while.

Back