Your most recent gaming purchases

After years of playing the Sims 2 EXCLUSIVELY, I bought the Sims 4 after watch one of my friends play it thru Discord and I like it a lot, its no Sims 2, but its GOOD.

Within the past month I got Little Nightmares, Little Nightmares II (both were on a pretty good sale) and Splatoon 2. I can’t believe I slept on Splatoon for so long — I’ve been playing it exclusively since I got it a week ago and I’m really enjoying it. I just finished the Octo Expansion single player mode and it was a challenge but very fun!

I got Demon Turf on PC. The reviewers who were positive weren't entirely right, but the negative ones weren't either. It's very okay. The controls and voice acting are pretty good, but the art and music could be a bit better. If it's not on sale I'd only recommend this to people who are also really into 3D platformers.

I bought Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey from the 3DS eShop yesterday. There are a couple of incredibly minor and otherwise meaningless differences between the DS version and this one that I'm not super fond of, but I can easily look past those and I've been having a lot of fun playing it so far. I haven't tried the Bowser Jr's Journey side of it yet so I can't comment on that, I'll probably do so once I've beaten the main game. I also picked up a copy Ace Combat Assault Horizons Legacy for 3DS fairly recently as well, to replace the copy I had gotten rid of a few years back and I've been enjoying that one as well.

I recently bought Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons off of the eshop with the impending closure :’(

I recently bought Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons off of the eshop with the impending closure :’(
Love both of these games - enjoy! I liked the simplicity of The Tale of Two Towns a lot and didn't feel stressed for time or overwhelmed with everything I needed to do and keep track of in a day. Good experience! :)

I recently bought (or I should say will be buying today) Coffee Talk on Steam. I like interactive visual novels and this one seems interesting. 🥰

My most recent game bought was Wobbledogs! Because you can never have enough goofy pet sims. I love taking care of little fellas and seeing how terribly I can mess up their genetics oh my god

My most recent gaming purchases:

Elden Ring
The ACNH DLC Happy Home Paradise
Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix, on special offer direct from Square Enix themselves. Can't play the original version because my PS3 isn't one of the PS2-compatible ones...

I bought 2 Sherlock Holmes games on Steam:
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter and Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered

To be honest I don't really know much about them but they were both on sale this weekend and have okay metacritic scores / steam reviews. I've been feeling the urge to play some detective games lately and I hope these two games will satisfy.

In the last few weeks, I bought a PS3 ($30 at a thrift store), Elder Scrolls Oblivion, GTA IV, Skyrim for the Switch, and the NES and SNES controllers for the Switch.

Today I decided to pick up the Metroid Prime Trilogy from the Wii U eShop. I have the original Prime on GameCube, but unfortunately the disk doesn't work all that well so I've never been able to make it more than an hour into the game, so it will be nice to finally be able to experience more of the game, as well as the sequels.

I just bought Bioshock Infinite on switch because it was on sale. Haven’t played it yet but it looks fun!

I bought Watch Dogs Legion a few weeks ago and at first it was a bit of a rough start but I am enjoying it so far, but I will say that it feels like a step down from Watch Dogs 2.

I bought Cattails on switch and I’m having a hard time getting into it. :/

Just beat Cloudpunk, it's was pretty great. Addicting and I'm curious if multiple outcomes are possible

Back