• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

KAYDEE'S MAGICAL COLORING CONTEST! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
ARE YOU READY FOR A CONTEST?
200.gif

So I recently got my AMAZING line art prize from the wonderfully talented, Laudine...

6qupm0I.png

I just can't get over how incredibly beautiful and detailed and just all around spectacular it is!

I know I personally want to color it in a very specific way, as to be true to what it's based on, but with it just being a line art I know I'd be missing an opportunity if I didn't explore other possibilities as well...

I know how much I love coloring and I know a lot of others do as well, so I wanted to let everyone have a chance at coloring it, so that's where YOU come in!

200.gif

Everyone site wide will have an opportunity to color this amazing piece of art, traditionally and/or digitally and turn it in by April 30th. And of course it wouldn't be a contest without winners or prizes.

Then I will narrow down my favorite pieces, likely do some polls, and there will be THREE winners!​

Prizes:
FIRST PLACE(overall best): 1000tbt
Best of Traditional: 400tbt
Best of Digital: 400tbt

Rules:
-You can submit both a digital and traditional entry, but you can still only win one prize. (Max 2 entries, only one of each type.)
-Small changes can be made such as cleaning up the lines or changing the colors of them, but the linework should not be heavily modified.
-All pieces must be entered no later than 11:59pm PST on April 30th. Any entries submitted after this point will not be accepted.
-All submissions must be put in the comments on this thread.

I know it's Spring and time for Easter and stuff, but as it should be very apparent this piece is Halloween themed, after my ACNL town Salem. Besides, in my life, everyday is Halloween! Get with it!

Also I wanted to give everyone a month+ to work on this because I know how frustrating deadlines can be, plus I know a lot of people are going on Spring break and hopefully this will give more people an opportunity to participate!

The files can be found down below
Please do not publish this work as your own, give all credit where due when uploading or posting this piece anywhere.

Last edited:
Such a lovely thing to do! I can't draw at all, but I think this is so sweet. Good luck to everyone who enters!

How generous! I love to color and since I'll be off from work next week, it'll be a great time to do some traditional coloring.

I'll def do it, but I think I will go traditional on this one because of the detail, already tried digital but it was so pixely it'd look too weird.

I might give it a shot! I also love that you included a traditional option. I'm primarily digital, so I always feel bad when traditional artists are left out of things!

Just curious if anybody would be interested in the references or not. I found the picture I used of my house so that I could color it in such a way. Let me know if anybody else wants it, or a picture of Aerin the Witch. I'm sure most of you can tell which villagers and NPC are here, but I can always list those as well. ��

Last edited:
Just curious if anybody would be interested in the references or not. I found the picture I used of my house so that I could color it in such a way. Let me know if anybody else wants it, or a picture of Aerin the Witch. I'm sure most of you can tell which villagers and NPC are here, but I can always list those as well. ��

I think I can tell, but how strict are you really? I mean yes it's Halloween but it'd be a bit boring if everything was like black orange and purple imo

I think I can tell, but how strict are you really? I mean yes it's Halloween but it'd be a bit boring if everything was like black orange and purple imo

Oh no, I'm not meaning it as everyone has to do them as they appear on game, I was asking if anybody wanted to do it that way.

Oh no, I'm not meaning it as everyone has to do them as they appear on game, I was asking if anybody wanted to do it that way.

Ah. I meant more the whole thing. Yeah of course I'm not gonna do an easter fields but yeah I'll probs just go crazy lol

that lineart is awesome, I'll do one if I don't forget!!!

This looks like a lot of fun to color, so count me in! Any chance I can get a list of the names for your villagers please? I can recognize most of them but a few escape me.

Last edited:
This looks like a lot of fun to color, so count me in! Any chance I can get a list of the names for your villagers please? I can recognize most of them but a few escape me.

Villagers:
Coco
Tiffany
Ribbot
Hamphrey
Ruby
Ankha
Lucky
Phoebe
Roscoe
Muffy

Also included in the scenery are Jack, Timmy, Tommy, Nook and of course, Isabelle!

ah never mind i was dumb and downloaded the wrong copy

This is so beautiful! Laudine is such a great artist.
Will for sure try to find time to color this!

Reminds me I still need to do loads on it... Hhh I love doing it but some stuff are so pixely I hope I can clean it up :0

it's all done c: what do you think?

ah sorry idk why there are 2

Attachments

• haloween_coloring.jpg
    haloween_coloring.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 122
  • kaydeekrunk-full-line.jpg
    kaydeekrunk-full-line.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Back