• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

KAYDEE'S MAGICAL COLORING CONTEST! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

This sounds pretty cool! I may enter. I could use more coloring practice anyway. :)

Do you have a mayor reference or a screenshot by any chance?

This sounds pretty cool! I may enter. I could use more coloring practice anyway. :)

Do you have a mayor reference or a screenshot by any chance?

I don't know why it's so tiny, but here's Mayor Aerin in front of her house. I'm gunna see if I have any better pictures of her on my laptop cause I don't know where my DS is right now... (In the middle of Spring cleaning)

xBMgZwe.jpg

ALSO to everyone. This is still 100% happening, I know my attendance at the forums has been very sad as of late since my work decided to deactivate our internet... But you still have the rest of this month to color this beautiful piece! =D

Last edited:
Sorry, if the question is dumb..
but with traditional you mean, that I can print it and then color it, correct? :3

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised there is one called "Printing version"..
gonna start coloring today then ^.^

Oh and you said "still no entries.." but there is actually one o;

Last edited:
Phew, my wrist is dead now, but I think it turned out pretty well :b
I should've not used only Fineliner >o<

766MaSx.jpg

Last edited:
man this is beautiful, i wish i was online for more of april, just so i could have given this a shot. <3

Aww, it's kinda sad to see that you didn't got many entries.. ):
I actually think this kind of contest is a great idea,
as it doesn't require to be good in drawing.
I for my part really enjoyed coloring it. Challenging, but was still fun!

Less entries means more of a chance of winning >:)
Jk more people should have entered this contest was fun

ive coloured your mayor but never got to finish the rest :{ it was really fun to do tho!

I have only seen a few entries, can we move the due date up to a week so we can all finish.

"It was the witching hour in Salem on the most sacred of holidays: All Hollows Eve. An almost supernatural aura spread across the countryside as the townsfolk, dressed in their finest costumes, made their way through the streets in search of sugary treats.

Aerin stepped out into the night and was engulfed in the energy flowing through the town. She felt an unearthly presence calling her upwards towards the heavens as if the moon was inviting her to join him. Quickly she dashed back inside and grabbed an old broomstick from the cupboard. Once outside once more Aerin hopped on her broomstick, pushed off the ground, and took to the skies."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

kaydeekrunk-full-line-colored.jpg

= Full view of my entry=

Last edited:
I have only seen a few entries, can we move the due date up to a week so we can all finish.

Cmon, you had one month. I managed to finish it in three days while barely having free time.. you can't tell me that one month isn't enough time .-.

"It was the witching hour in Salem on this the most sacred of holidays: Tonight was All Hollows Eve. An almost supernatural aura spread across the countryside as the townsfolk, dressing in their finest costumes, made their way through the streets in search of sugary treats.

Aerin stepped out into the night and was engulfed in the energy flowing through the town. She felt an unearthly presence calling her upwards towards the heavens as if the moon was inviting her to join him. Quickly she dashed back inside and grabbed an old broomstick from the cupboard. Once back outside Aerin hopped on her broomstick, pushed off the ground, and took to the skies."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

View attachment 216416

= Full view of my entry=

It's beautiful :O I love the colors and how the light fades

It's beautiful :O I love the colors and how the light fades

Thank you so much! It was a ton of fun to color my entry (you don't want to know how long I spent on it lol). I think what really drew me in to this piece was how awesome the sun/moon looked. I started with that and let the rest of the colors fall into place from there :blush:

Last edited:
Back