• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

KAYDEE'S MAGICAL COLORING CONTEST! (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Well shoot, I was thinking of doing this when my summer break starts on May 9th, but it literally ends tonight at 11:59pm.

Oh well, good luck to all the entries :)

W5xcVoN.png

Click here to enlarge the image.

Last edited:
Wow! I am so glad I got more entries than I thought I would. Thank you everyone for entering. I am sorry to those who were unable to enter or who ran out of time but I did give everyone well over a month for this, which I think was adequate. I will be judging the entries, and then picking winners, had I more entries I would have put them to a vote, but with so few I think I will just decide myself. I will announce the winner within the week! Stay posted!

And thanks again for all of the beautiful entries, you all did great.

Aww I'm late to the party. Lol. The pic and entries are great. Good luck mates!

Last edited:
I guess I don't have much competition for the traditional art price :p
Lovely entries, should've thought about making my grass less bright also, as it's Halloween x)

I guess I don't have much competition for the traditional art price :p
Lovely entries, should've thought about making my grass less bright also, as it's Halloween x)

I was thinking that as well when I saw your piece. I guess you were the only one brave enough to tackle this picture traditionally :eek:

So sorry for the delay everyone, I had some unforeseen dental stuff come up and have been under the past few days. But without further ado here are the winners!!!

The Best of Traditional & 400tbt goes to Princess Mipha!
766MaSx.jpg
No big surprise here as she was the only one to attempt it traditionally but she did an amazing job! I love the color choices and the textures made in the broom, grass, and hair of everyone. Kind of amazing that you did it all with fine-liners! My hand would have fallen off!

The Best of Digital & 400tbt goes to ZeldaJune!
bea626df-ea41-49fd-81f7-994756d9ef72.png
You did a great job with color choices and everything looks very true to in game! I especially love the gradient in the trees and the attention to details. Very good job!

And now for the winner of First Place & 1000tbt! Is BOTH Vulpixy and Chibi.Hoshi!
There was no way I could chose between both of these amazing pieces!
Vulpixy with the amazing mini story and dark luscious shades of purples and reds, I really felt like it was Halloween night!
kaydeekrunk-full-line-colored.png
Chibi.Hoshi the glossiness you added to every strand of hair and the soft gradient of the landscape really brought the whole thing to life!
84Pqdz7.png

Thank you so much again to everyone who entered, I wish I could let EVERYONE win something but this is going to clean out my savings as is. Everyone did a great job and I had a lot of fun running this competition!

Wow thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners! I'm super happy to share 1st place with Chibi.Hoshi. I really loved your entry <3

oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I was not expecting 400 bells to pop up in my notifications when I reloaded

Yay, thank you for the kind words! :)
My hand actually did fall off at one point, haha :lemon:

Congratz to everyone else!

Grats to everyone. Sadly I couldn't really finish mine either way and I doubt I'd had a chance anyway looking at all this.

Back