• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Tips and reviews needed for the town Litheon

Euphy

ʍǝu puɐ pǝɯɹoɟǝɹ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I gave up on trying to fill the kind of dull looking corner of my town (I'm on pwp limit, don't want to pass tree limit to not lose perfect town status, not a fan of random too flowery look) so I'm re-uploading my DA. I made my mayor's house more home-y again rather than themed today but currently having problems decorating a kitchen fitting to rest of the house. Therefore I closed that empty room. Tips for a fitting kitchen and reviews for anything else in my town would be appreciated~

6B00-00EA-61DD

Some previews and residents' main rooms for ppl that is unable to visit:

OGNyPMQ.png

cr0ds6t.png

yB7Lu8F.png

buOXohh.png

c8lRHf1.png

sIy4yMj.png

PSn0HjK.png

c7EgqqJ.png

OOCuLUL.png

1de7UIE.png

8rhkjY9.png

dV8mZVp.png

Not visible via DA bonus:

Museum rooms "Town Celebration" (created the town in 2017 new year) and "Randomstuffs"
gcaSWVB.png

zSYNNFC.png

edgy mayor dictatorship edition lol found it among old screenshots
RDBJK7f.png

I'm pretty sure I visited your town a while ago and I remember enjoying it. Your screenshots look really nice. I was hoping to visit again tonight to give you some feedback, but I ran out of time. I'll try to visit sometime soon so I can give you more specific feedback.

I'm pretty sure I visited your town a while ago and I remember enjoying it. Your screenshots look really nice. I was hoping to visit again tonight to give you some feedback, but I ran out of time. I'll try to visit sometime soon so I can give you more specific feedback.
Last time my DA available was 6 months ago I guess lol I've changed some stuff but it's not too different. Happy to hear you liked it ^~^

Wowie! Super classy town, well done. I loved each of the houses. The bar was my favorite. I love that the town isn’t overly flowery, which a lot of towns tend to do, myself included. Just a really classy, modern town but with a slight zen/foresty feel to it. I’m not sure which corner is supposed to be the dull corner? I think you may be overthinking it honestly. The only thing that feels confusing in your town is the beach. The pink/gold flowers kinda clash with the theme of your town in my opinion. And they are in a weird spot. I feel it would be better if they were spread throughout the beach. But that’s just me being nitpicky. It’s an awesome town. 10/10

Ahah you are right about my beloved beach flowers but I just couldn't help. At first I was going to breed them but changed my mind so they became landscaping leftovers like gold ones. Then how they randomly sat there for a long time made them grow on me so I never removed. And dull thing was meant for picnic blanket area but seem like it's better now
Thank you a lot for your kind and constructive feedback Milly! It makes me really happy to hear people enjoyed my town ♡

Your town is so cute! Just looking at the pictures I love the paths and the way there layed out, and the houses! Wow, that little bar is a smart idea, I actually have a cafe in one of my extra accounts house. Honestly it looks really cool, so nice job on your town! I'll be sure to check it out some time.

Last edited:
I loved your town!! :D It was great wandering around with the bunny balloon! I loved Amara's little one room house, you managed to make it feel so elegant even with just a little furniture. The dining room in Euphemia's (?) house was a little cramped for me but I loved the room with the billiard table and the rococo room and the bathroom sooo much, they felt so classy. I usually see cutesy rooms in dream towns so this was a nice change for me! As the villagers would say, I picked up tips on how to decorate my own place :D

Your town is so cute! Just looking at the pictures I love the paths and the way there layed out, and the houses! Wow, that little bar is a smart idea, I actually have a cafe in one of my extra accounts house. Honestly it looks really cool, so nice job on your town! I'll be sure to check it out some time.
Glad to hear you liked it! We always welcome dreamers with much appreciation so come visit anytime :)

I loved your town!! :D It was great wandering around with the bunny balloon! I loved Amara's little one room house, you managed to make it feel so elegant even with just a little furniture. The dining room in Euphemia's (?) house was a little cramped for me but I loved the room with the billiard table and the rococo room and the bathroom sooo much, they felt so classy. I usually see cutesy rooms in dream towns so this was a nice change for me! As the villagers would say, I picked up tips on how to decorate my own place :D
The dining room part is a wip and has big importance to me due to reason I decorated accordingly an irl vision that was on my head. However how you can't easily navigate makes me feel uncomfortable too but I have to deal with it til I find a better way to sort everything out there. My idea of room decorating is trial & error for 276383 times til I'm satisfied, therefore the feedback on this wip room is especially valuable. And I'm glad I managed to inspire you ^~^ thank you for the feedback!

Hot damn I just went to your town and I’m soooo in love! I’ve seen a lot of towns and it isn’t tooo easy to impress
Me but this town was great!! Loved the setting (light and season) as well as your paths! Your town is very organized but not too organized, it has some nice natural spots too! I love that your town seems so harmless and cute but has some darker sides too, like the mayors basement; is she torturing prisoners there?! XD poor gyroids lmao. I thought the cemetery was an interesting touch and I was really thinking about what jesses deal is, since his house doesn’t seem to be a classic church. Oh and I’m madly in love with your bistro/ bar! Pls never change this place, it’s so perfect, I’d totally hang out there in real life!:D
The only tiny thing I’d do differently is the area around the bus station, I’d remove the tree stump, but that’s just my taste, ofc! I really love the symmetry of your town as well btw. I love the overall aesthetic.
Hope this review was ok!
Do you mind telling me where you got your paths from?
Ps: I’m giving your DA to a friend of mine now, he wants to visit as well C:

Ah thank you a lot for these kind words and taking the time to write a feedback. So happy to hear my town managed to impress. Also I honestly don't know what I did with the area after the campground lol I just landscaped impulsively.
Here's the main path: http://michel015.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-88.html (edit: use dektop version of site in case not everything shows up mobile)
Wood: http://acpath.tumblr.com/image/56027148557
I'm having problems with finding the watery path and stones etc. Since I modify qr code credits to be able to edit and it's not ok to share them like that I had to do a little research. If I come across with the rest in future I'll send you a dm. Enjoy!

Here's some background info: the main idea was creating a perfect, well-manicured garden town that's under a dictatorship. Something just like vintage tv commercials with green grass, serene atmosphere and happy faces. But deep down there's something wrong & hidden to maintain control, power and the perfect image. The mayor does not tolerate anyone that rebels and know too much about behind the curtains. I even developed a story like that at the time hahah
For Jesse, he refurbised that church as a part of their agreement with mayor so he could have a place to stay and do band practices. But after everyone leave he also use villagers' holy place for his questionable occult rituals secretly. Idk lol I just had a lot fun giving a life and stories to residents/villagers there

Last edited:
Ah thank you a lot for these kind words and taking the time to write a feedback. So happy to hear my town managed to impress. Also I honestly don't know what I did with the area after the campground lol I just landscaped impulsively.
Here's the main path: http://michel015.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-88.html (edit: use dektop version of site in case not everything shows up mobile)
Wood: http://acpath.tumblr.com/image/56027148557
I'm having problems with finding the watery path and stones etc. Since I modify qr code credits to be able to edit and it's not ok to share them like that I had to do a little research. If I come across with the rest in future I'll send you a dm. Enjoy!

Here's some background info: the main idea was creating a perfect, well-manicured garden town that's under a dictatorship. Something just like vintage tv commercials with green grass, serene atmosphere and happy faces. But deep down there's something wrong & hidden to maintain control, power and the perfect image. The mayor does not tolerate anyone that rebels and know too much about behind the curtains. I even developed a story like that at the time hahah
For Jesse, he refurbised that church as a part of their agreement with mayor so he could have a place to stay and do band practices. But after everyone leave he also use villagers' holy place for his questionable occult rituals secretly. Idk lol I just had a lot fun giving a life and stories to residents/villagers there

I think that’s what makes your town stand out tbh. It’s not just a pretty town you see everyday, there’s something deeper hidden and even without knowing the backstory you just told I could tell there was something darker going on, especially after seeing the mayors basement and the occult church lol. So, you having a backstory to your town made it very interesting I think and I actually paid attention to the rooms you created hoping to find clues what was going on :D I’m inspired to create a town with a father secret now as well :D

My thoughts on your town:

I'll admit that you had me at the name "Litheon". It sounds really cool and unique :) The overall design and your placement of patterns and pwps is also very nice.

My favourite part is probably all of the subtle hints about something darker going on (such as the demon statues in the church, I loved those). I don't know if it was supposed to, but that TV in Jesse's home creeped me out.

Other than that I also looove the garden in front of your mayors house. You did an excellent job on it.

I think that the picture that hang in the back of your bar to the left seemed a little out of place. But that could also just be me. The rest of the bar looked really good though.
Also Jesse is saying "hellol". I don't if that last l is supposed to be there or if it's just a typo.

You've definitely done a good job. It was really nice and fun to visit:D

Last edited:
I think that?s what makes your town stand out tbh. It?s not just a pretty town you see everyday, there?s something deeper hidden and even without knowing the backstory you just told I could tell there was something darker going on, especially after seeing the mayors basement and the occult church lol. So, you having a backstory to your town made it very interesting I think and I actually paid attention to the rooms you created hoping to find clues what was going on :D I?m inspired to create a town with a father secret now as well :D
Storytelling with towns isn't my preference mostly because I like to decorate with only aesthetic concern but giving small hints and using symbolism here and there satisfactory enough for me even though I know most of them will be lost on others due to fact there are not enough clues to connect the dots. Being able to give it the eerie aura and like you said "there's something deeper" vibes I aimed for by sacrificing one room to the theme makes me feel content already. For rest, it's just the little things indoors & outdoors and not so little things like church's decoration additions. I'd love to see another town like this, if you ever do it send me DA lol there's not many

My thoughts on your town:

I'll admit that you had me at the name "Litheon". It sounds really cool and unique :) The overall design and your placement of patterns and pwps is also very nice.

My favourite part is probably all of the subtle hints about something darker going on (such as the demon statues in the church, I loved those). I don't know if it was supposed to, but that TV in Jesse's home creeped me out.

Other than that I also looove the garden in front of your mayors house. You did an excellent job on it.

I think that the picture that hang in the back of your bar to the left seemed a little out of place. But that could also just be me. The rest of the bar looked really good though.
Also Jesse is saying "hellol". I don't if that last l is supposed to be there or if it's just a typo.

You've definitely done a good job. It was really nice and fun to visit:D
Ahah TV & pizza combination and anything else in that room was supposed to be a part of brief representation of his general personality and hobbies. But it being a CRT I can kinda see what you mean. What kinda weird tapes he watch I wonder :D
The pic was there before I changed wallpapers and I decided it to stay because otherwise the wall was too blank looking to me. Sadly I can't move it away from borders to make it look better. But maybe I should think about some other alternative now you pointed out
And yeah hellol, no typo. It's also something I say often hahha
Thank you for the feedback!! ^~^

Sorry it took me so long to get around to visiting your town again to give it a proper review. I guess I got busy and then lost track of this thread. But I visited tonight and I honestly love it!

Your entire town is very cohesive. The color scheme, the paths, the houses, everything works so well together. I really think you did a wonderful job laying out the paths and creating a fluid way to navigate through the town. I also love that you left some open areas that aren't filled to the brim with flowers and other items. I think it makes the town feel more natural to not have every single space covered. The way you decorated the houses is superb. Each house felt perfect for it's owner.

I have to ask because it's driving me crazy...what is your town tune? I know that I know it, but I just couldn't place my finger on it while listening to villagers sing it. It definitely plays into the subtle dark vibes that your town gives off, though.

Last edited:
You're wonderful at decorating houses and putting down paths/PWPs. I enjoyed my visit a lot!
Were you always that good at this, or did it take some time?
htFxRlD.png

Sorry it took me so long to get around to visiting your town again to give it a proper review. I guess I got busy and then lost track of this thread. But I visited tonight and I honestly love it!

Your entire town is very cohesive. The color scheme, the paths, the houses, everything works so well together. I really think you did a wonderful job laying out the paths and creating a fluid way to navigate through the town. I also love that you left some open areas that aren't filled to the brim with flowers and other items. I think it makes the town feel more natural to not have every single space covered. The way you decorated the houses is superb. Each house felt perfect for it's owner.

I have to ask because it's driving me crazy...what is your town tune? I know that I know it, but I just couldn't place my finger on it while listening to villagers sing it. It definitely plays into the subtle dark vibes that your town gives off, though.
It's marilyn manson - sweet dreams! Very fitting isn't it, one of the best decisions I made for the town. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit again and write a review ^~^ <3 I was feeling conflicted about less crowded areas in town, seeing people here loving them helped a lot

You're wonderful at decorating houses and putting down paths/PWPs. I enjoyed my visit a lot!
Were you always that good at this, or did it take some time?
htFxRlD.png
Thank you a lot for these kind words, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit! ^~^ The screenshot gave me a wide smile, maybe I shouldn't move her out hahha

This is my second town. Looking at old screenshots of both towns I can say I definitely improved in time. I always had a thing for decorating & making anything look good irl and in other games too, so I guess my design-eye was priorly experienced as well. The thing helped me to improve in acnl the most was having plans set with a nonrestricting theme though. The town developed a character so whenever I wanted to landscape or decorate I get visions/ideas accordingly. I look at moridb, pwp list etc and say these would help, these will fit in. Helped me to focus a lot. I find it really hard to look at an empty town and start landscaping randomly to make it look good

Ah, yes, Sweet Dreams! I thought that was it but my husband, who was sitting beside me and could hear it as well, swore that I was wrong. Now I get to tell him I was right, so thank you for that. LOL

But, seriously, it really is the perfect song for your town. And the Marilyn Manson version has always felt darker and more haunting to me.

You did a really great job with this town.

I liked Amaras look :)

Omg I really loved the torture chamber!!
I liked the shooting thing that’s throwing balls at the gyroid (what is that called?)

I remember I had visited the town before...but that definitely wasn’t there.

I liked your anti church as well (I also have a similar one at my town)

Last edited:
Ah, yes, Sweet Dreams! I thought that was it but my husband, who was sitting beside me and could hear it as well, swore that I was wrong. Now I get to tell him I was right, so thank you for that. LOL

But, seriously, it really is the perfect song for your town. And the Marilyn Manson version has always felt darker and more haunting to me.

You did a really great job with this town.
I created the town when I was in hs and I had to use something by MM as a big fan of his aha. And I still am, tbh. Thanks again!
I liked Amaras look :)

Omg I really loved the torture chamber!!
I liked the shooting thing that?s throwing balls at the gyroid (what is that called?)

I remember I had visited the town before...but that definitely wasn?t there.

I liked your anti church as well (I also have a similar one at my town)
Yup my torture chamber used to be empty and 'nonfunctional' lol then I met freakoids and found this item. It's called ultra machine. Thanks for the feedback ^~^

Back